Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ihateflesh

Doom Interface

I got tired of using doom2 textures, but not skilled enough to make my own. So I started to use Eternal Doom Resource Pack and love it! My only problem is it changed the dooms normal interface and I do not like it, how can I change it back? (Btw, I'm using doombuilder 2, and the link to the pack is here http://www.realm667.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=29&Itemid=152)

I'm using Doom2.wad and two other recourse packs to add other textures, i'm guessing one of the wads changes the interface, how do I change it back? What do I need to edit?

It's an eternal doom resource pack, not a texture pack. So it's got everything Eternal doom's got without the maps. You'll have to edit the resource back and delete the Eternal Doom HUD manually using a wad editor like slumped or xwe. They are free to download on this site.

JohnnyRancid said:

It's an eternal doom resource pack, not a texture pack. So it's got everything Eternal doom's got without the maps. You'll have to edit the resource back and delete the Eternal Doom HUD manually using a wad editor like slumped or xwe. They are free to download on this site.

Awesome! I got it all figured out, thanks!