Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bank

Cyberdemon & Friends and Shambler & Pals (Complete and LARGE images)

Looks real funny, but then I realize what he'll grow into kinda like Darth Vader. only thing is he's reversed

I'm not the biggest fan of that type of art style, but, that aside, they look pretty cool. Is there a particular reason you chose to make the Cyberdemon's neck so long?

MmM said:

I'm not the biggest fan of that type of art style, but, that aside, they look pretty cool. Is there a particular reason you chose to make the Cyberdemon's neck so long?

To make him tall and give him a more pronounced overbite.

Pretty amusing. You could make some animated stuff with these, perhaps giving them voices if the project is ambitious enough.

Edited first post with the addition of Baron and Archvile.

As for animation, I tinkered with it a bit. For these character I'll need to think a bit more how to rig up to walk.

Also the picture seems to look a bit better on a white background at least to me, so View Image if you get a chance.

Added Hell Knight, Spider, Pain Elemental, and Revenant to the picture.

This pic makes me laugh every time!

You can just imagine them in a funny cartoon all making silly mistakes and turning into ash like Wile E Coyote with his ACME explosives.

Awesome stuff. know all we need is the Mancubus, demon, Aracnotron and of course the former humans.

Super Jamie said:

This pic makes me laugh every time!

You can just imagine them in a funny cartoon all making silly mistakes and turning into ash like Wile E Coyote with his ACME explosives.

Maybe something like this?

http://www.deviantart.com/download/131430050/Baron_Die_by_Bankart.swf

The skeleton is terrible but I couldn't resist.

As per making it a mod, as much as I'd love to do all the sprite rotations and deaths and attacks the perspective chosen for these guys probably doesn't make them work at all angles. I need to brush up on my walk cycles.

Nice new additions, especially the Revenant--his expression is perfect. A Spider Mastermind with legs that tall looked weird at first, but its grown on me.

Super Jamie said:

Hahaha, I was thinking more like this but yours is awesome :)

I was looking thru your devart gallery, man you can draw well!

Thank you, I appreciate it and I'd appreciate it even more if you'd share my stuff so I can get some watchers!

Super Jamie said:

I feel like this cast would be best suited for a junior high sitcom. With some inspiration taken from Space Goofs.

Wile E. Coyote and Sir Tormentalot, Knight of Hell, in a junior hi sitcom.

There is raw potential to be tapped, here.