Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom Marine

Help me find a dual pistol replacement

Just looking around for other dual pistols sprites and to see if they are better than the ones I currently use in DVII (which btw, is from Doom Raider). Got any good ones?

If you want a not-overused pack of pistols, and are dissatisfied with the size of Psychic's, try the ones I used in ww-cola (or if you prefer laser-sighted variants, Zero Tolerance).

Have a look at the ones in Beautiful doom, they are pretty nice as you start with one and zombie men drop extra pistols that are either broken or working, that you pick up for your dual pistols.

Not to tread on any toes, but I'm going to have to anti-recommend the Beautiful Doom pistols; I never really liked the shape of them and they seem to look more like rayguns than anything that could feasibly throw lead down range.

Xaser just made a custom double pistol sprite for DVII, it is an improvement over the original and is exactly what I needed. Thanks Xaser.

WildWeasel said:

Not to tread on any toes, but I'm going to have to anti-recommend the Beautiful Doom pistols; I never really liked the shape of them and they seem to look more like rayguns than anything that could feasibly throw lead down range.

The only problem I have with it is that it looks way too angled for a weapon I typically use for long range. Holding dualies makes it look like the two bullets would cross paths about 10 feet in front of you.