Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
lareman

E2M7 99% Progress (Playtest anyone?)

E2M7 is now complete, it's pretty large and hard. It has only about 150 monsters, but the battlements are basically dark and cramped, so escaping projectiles ain't that easy. I want to know especially the hardness of the final battle (less monsters maybe?). Please inform me if any problems occur. The map can also be used as MAP12 for "Freedoom2" if needed.

Be sure to play it with the Ultimate Freedoom WAD. You may also need the UD IWAD, because some ports don't regonize UF as the UD IWAD.

Download

Pics:
Blue key
Baron encounter
Plasma gun
Epic final battle

EDIT: More variance to difficulty classes coming soon

Won't let me download with FF 3.5.1. Says there's an JavaScript error and I should try a different browser. Yeaahh, suuuure.

boris said:

Won't let me download with FF 3.5.1. Says there's an JavaScript error and I should try a different browser. Yeaahh, suuuure.

Blame mediafire.

boris said:

The new link worked for me (FF 3.5.1 plus NoScript) though MediaFire's servers are sometimes a bit flaky. I'll check the map out shortly.

The monster teleporters seem to fail sometimes,
could someone tell why? I have no idea how to make them work..

The main problem I noticed is a shortage of teleport destinations in the north-west room.