Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Attention Post Hellers

Looking at Post Hell, it seems that some people are making a habit out of posting shit on these forums. Now, the mods may be all nice and stuff and just move those topics to Post Hell again and again, but I'm not. If I see more posts by these particular people ending up in Post Hell, I'll ban their asses right away.

Sheesh, you'd have banned half the forum if I had moved the new years mess to Post Hell instead of just deleting it.

[edit - I suppose we could enforce a rule like 10 topics in Post Hell = username ban]

[edit 2 - Rancid-Radio and Bane, this means you]

[edit 3 - wait, did you just call me ... NICE?!? ... Hm, too bad you're an admin :P]

[edit - I suppose we could enforce a rule like 10 topics in Post Hell = username ban]

What about the nice threads that just for some random reason end up like crap?

What about the nice threads that just for some random reason end up like crap?

Delete the crap I suppose.

[edit - I just remembered, there is a "Close Thread" option, although I tend to use Post Hell as a means of keeping closed threads from cluttering the main forum indexes. I guess if any kind of Post Hell thread-count rule gets enacted I'll be leaving some in their respective forums.]

Well, I'll keep this in mind. I try not to misbehave and post crap anyway.

Crap.

Whoops, I did it.

*cough* I never post *cough* shit *cough*

btw, heya mordeth, i hail every living legend.

*cough* I never post *cough* shit *cough*

And so the asskissing begins...

I think there oughta be some sort of time restraint with that...I have 9 or 10 between my two names, and that's actually a relatively short number, especially considering Post Hell has been around for six months. That's only like 1.6 posts per month. Considering what some people have...

i have to t *cough*
agree with bane, only a man nothing short of remarkable could work his way out of a negative postcount like mordeths.

i have to t *cough*
agree with bane, only a man nothing short of remarkable could work his way out of a negative postcount like mordeths.

It's happened quite a lot, actually.

yeah but a person like mordeth would never do that. he has integraty and knows that its better to earn your way back up the ladder

He couldn't care less about the ladder. He's a friggin admin, not a lifeless user.

I think there oughta be some sort of time restraint with that...I have 9 or 10 between my two names, and that's actually a relatively short number, especially considering Post Hell has been around for six months.

Yah, guess so. Maybe certain amount reached within a certain period of time.

Uh oh...*ph33rz*

Don't worry, it wouldn't include stuff already there.

Uh oh...*ph33rz*

Phew.

And to BBG's credit, I don't think he's had something there in like two months.

Uh oh...*ph33rz*

Phew.

And to BBG's credit, I don't think he's had something there in like two months.

The last thread I had in there I think was a "X-mas gift" to the admins/mods, of a fresh PH-able thread...

That's it, I'm not participating in anymore threads that end up as non-Doom related conversations in the General forum.

That's it, I'm not participating in anymore threads that end up as non-Doom related conversations in the General forum.

Attention Post Hellers

Wheres the DooM?

This thread was started by Mordeth, therefore it is immune. :P

Or something.

Hmm...I guess I can see the reasoning behind that...

Or something.

Actually, Linguica has had to PH threads he himself originally created, so I guess not even Admin threads are immune ...

Or something.

Actually, Linguica has had to PH threads he himself originally created, so I guess not even Admin threads are immune ...

Yeah, it seems that whenever Linguica makes a thread it goes horribly off-topic and goes to like 20 pages +

I kiss only pretty girl's ass, okay?! I hate to get blamed d00ds!

I bet you've never even kissed a girl

I kiss only pretty girl's ass, okay?!

I guess if you're kissing her ass it don't matter if she is pretty or not