Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maes

Are you NOT a mason, jew manipulated, inferior subhuman mongol?

In that case, you are eligible to download this "2nd edition survival manual" by the "G.H.REES" for "World War 3 and the foiling of World War 3", found on the following blog:

http://ellhnkaichaos.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-post_9233.html

(rapidshare link after the images). It's mostly written in Greek, but there are occasional passages written in English (the preface is also bi-lingual).

And, hey, the subhuman jewish mongol thing is what is stated on the blog itself :rolleyes:

It's essentially a messianic, apocalyptic, eschatological ranting about how a Zionist-manipulated Russian-Chinese-Islamic countries axis plans on killing 5 billion people throughout the world, and how "the good, aryan, non yellow-black mongolic and non subhuman races" can stand up against it". Most of it handwritten. Well...draw your own conclusions :-/

Aren't greek people suspiciously brown themselves? Well the one i knew was. He better commit suicide just to be on the safe side.

deathbringer said:

Aren't greek people suspiciously brown themselves? Well the one i knew was. He better commit suicide just to be on the safe side.

There's a whole pseudo-occult "I wanna be a nazi" explanation behind that too: certain writers obsessed with nazi mysticism white supremacism etc. suggest that ancient greek were pure aryans from the Aldebaran star that had founded a city called "Ultima Thule" in hypeborea but later declined due to mingling with the inferior africans and semites, and mention how even ancient philosophers like Plato complained about how "the [Greek] race is getting darker by the year" etc.

Taken to the extreme, today you could say that there's no proper Greek race, but only a bastardized mongrelization of Latin, Slavic, Albanian and Turkish blood etc. (but you'd surely get hurt for stating that in public in front of a typical mob).

Myself, I have black hair but typical computer nerd/gamer white skin, and I don't look at all like what you'd expect from the typical Greek. :-p

In any case, if you're able to read the thing (due to the language, the unreadable wannabe "runic SS" scribbling and doodling and the pathological tone), it goes even farther in its eschatology, "revealing" how the "hideous zionist plans" include summoning demons from Hell(!) that will be fed with the souls of the "genocided" preserved on special soul fridges on the Moon!

Maes said:

Lots of stuff...

...Say whaaaaaaaaaat?

Christ Maes, what were you typing into Google that made you come across that?

Maes said:

In any case, if you're able to read the thing (due to the language, the unreadable wannabe "runic SS" scribbling and doodling and the pathological tone), it goes even farther in its eschatology, "revealing" how the "hideous zionist plans" include summoning demons from Hell(!) that will be fed with the souls of the "genocided" preserved on special soul fridges on the Moon!

This gives me a great idea for a videogame! Hellspawn, Nazi references...PERFECT IDEA!!!

Oh wait...its already been done...nevermind.

the iron hitman said:

...Say whaaaaaaaaaat?

Christ Maes, what were you typing into Google that made you come across that?

Believe it or not, it came up from a random link in a military related forum. Unfortunately however, this sort of eschatology is not new to Greece. Check this shit out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epsilon_Team
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epsilonism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_mysticism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy)

Maes said:

Myself, I have black hair but typical computer nerd/gamer white skin, and I don't look at all like what you'd expect from the typical Greek. :-p

Don't I know!

"Pure blood" is pretty much racist insanity. Your immediate descendants won't be any more "mutt" than you can really tell until you're long dead anyway.

Maes said:

Believe it or not, it came up from a random link in a military related forum. Unfortunately however, this sort of eschatology is not new to Greece. Check this shit out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epsilon_Team
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epsilonism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_mysticism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy)

Holy crap. Lots of...stuff and conspiracies. There is only one way the world can be saved now...

Where the hell is Doomguy when you need him?

Greek white supremacists eh? Curious.

It reminds me of how a certain Adolf Hitler has quite a big following in some areas of some Arab countries because of his policies (well, policy really) about Jews.

Enjay said:

Greek white supremacists eh? Curious.

It reminds me of how a certain Adolf Hitler has quite a big following in some areas of some Arab countries because of his policies (well, policy really) about Jews.

Unlike Arabs, Greeks never had any major historical reason for hating Jews.

However, those raving writers and journalists that are spreading all this junk about Epsilonism and "superior beings" didn't forget about pumping it up with a "healthy" (read: massive) dose of antisemitism, by taking it to yet another extreme: the Jews are nothing more but the Hellenes eternal rival for world domination and the title of "chosen people"! At least the Nazis were considerate enough to say that "the Jews are against everyone", Epsilonists took this farther and say "Against everyone and they are robbing us of our goal!".

They fabrication went as far as creating a whole para-mythological legend about the "El" and "Nefelim", ancient ultra-evolved humanoids that somehow evolved into Greeks and Jews accordingly, and were deadly rivals ever since the creation of the world.

http://en.allexperts.com/e/e/el/el_and_nefelim.htm

Heh, this shit makes George Bush, Born-again Christians, the Rapture the Mormons and even the Apocalypse look like child's play.

Well to be fair, there are passages in ancient Greek literature (namely the (Iliad) that describe many Greeks (especially the Argives) as being red-headed. This has lead many to suspect that the original Greeks were Celtic.

Still, this is a load of racist nonsense.

Danarchy said:

Still, this is a load of racist nonsense.

The "survival manual" cited in the OP is also a load of political nonsense mixed with anarchy, agitation, provocation and subversion: the president of Greece is called a "Fat Jew fag cocksucker", as are many other Greek politicians, officials and notable figures.

Symbolism randomness also abounds: it mixes David's Stars with Swastikas (giving both a negative connotation) with 666 symbols and "Delphic Epsilons", spreaded liberally in the text with pseudo mathematical notation.

Seriously, the thing is so disruptive, so full of bullshit and self-contradictory that it's either the work of a single sick mind, or a carefully crafted psy-op by [insert favourite "enemy of Greece" here, usually the USA/the Jews/the Turks].

Gokuma said:

The Aryan race doesn't have any rhythm.

Keeping up with the "guide's" inconsistency, blacks are not put in a particularly negative light, as they are classed with the rest of the (allegedly) victimized people.

There is however a ferocious hatred vs the "yellow-black race" (mostly south-east asians), as they are perceived as easily manipulated (by the Jews/USA/Turks/Albanians of course), servile and devious.

There's also the claim that China needs "lebensraum" because its actual population is close to 2.4 billion (!) rather than the official 1.2 billion, which would make the "extermination of 5 billion people" plausible (otherwise it wouldn't be possible to exterminate 5 billion people without including a good portion of the Chinese, which are described as being part of one axis of evil along with Russia and certain south-asian Islamic countries).

Danarchy said:

Or at least learn the language

Not to be off topic much but this reminds me of that retarded song that was passed around AOL Users(tm) and on Youtube that boldly declared "English is the language of the United States" Which, I guess that's Correct de facto but, Damn, have you heard the rest of that song? It's pretty ridiculous, Xenophobic and pretty much... what you expect, really. It's a damn shame we can't be surprised by this shit anymore.

"Yuh Meen Ah Haftuh press whon fer Angleesh??!"

YEAH! and while we're at it, where's the button for Mvskoke??

Those PRICKS!

Maes said:
However, those raving writers and journalists that are spreading all this junk about Epsilonism and "superior beings" didn't forget about pumping it up with a "healthy" (read: massive) dose of antisemitism, by taking it to yet another extreme: the Jews are nothing more but the Hellenes eternal rival for world domination and the title of "chosen people"!

It's surprising how portable that shit is. One would think people with a "racial small-penis syndrome" would find more original ways to retaliate against the world. I can imagine this scenario:

Troglodyte leader: Hey, this isn't working. So... how do we start riling people up in the name of our race and nation?
Troglodyte assistant: Hmm, well, there's always Jew-hating...
Troglodyte leader: Ah yes, how could I forget! Let's start printing The Protocols of the Elders of Zion as a guiding appendix of our instruction manuals immediately!

Danarchy said:
Well to be fair, there are passages in ancient Greek literature (namely the (Iliad) that describe many Greeks (especially the Argives) as being red-headed. This has lead many to suspect that the original Greeks were Celtic.

Well, they were all of Indo-European descent, so they should be related. The red hair gene seems to be all over the place, though, in Europe. For some reason it's stayed common in the British Islands.