Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

EA Finally hits rock bottom at ComicCon

Use3D said:

I dont think they develop games any more...and it was Mail Order Monsters.

That was a joke about developing games right. I know, stupid question.
And I'm gonna have to google mail order monsters... not that i dont know what that is or anything...

Those poor girls. In order to save them i'll stand at one end of the room ans shout "The league of extraordinary gentlemen film was better than the comic!", and then flee to a waiting helicopter and see an ant-like swarm of enranged nerds running about below.

Ninjalah said:

And I'm gonna have to google mail order monsters... not that i dont know what that is or anything...

Don't sweat it, odds are you weren't even born yet.

Ninjalah said:

i forgot why i hated EA so much, the crappy games or the crappy attitude. I said to myself 'Its probably the games...', turns out, Its both! Har dee har har... seriously when was the last EA released a good game..?

Well I like Maxis games, until I got to the point I could no longer stand The Sims at least. But ever since EA bought them out, every single one of their games has random desktop crash issues.

Well I DID like burnout revenge, although that was probably more Criterion's work. And Paradise was just... just horrible. My god... why?