Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trooper077

Action Doom 3? (spoiler alert)

I just played through action doom 2 again and after sitting through the credits on zen dynamics with the hidden ending i decided to do the same here i saw the cliffhanger ending where the main character's daughter gets a letter saying his fathers ship has been lost around the demois base,could this be where action doom 3 starts? or did the action team chuck that in to be dicks?

No, that's where action doom starts, action doom2 is a prequel. haha, fool.

Use3D said:

No, that's where action doom starts, action doom2 is a prequel. haha, fool.

ok look go play action doom 2 beat it and sit through the credits you'll see what im talking about

Action Doom 2 txt file said:

Urban Brawl is the prequel to Scuba Steve's: Action Doom, telling your
character's history before those events.

Any other questions?

Anyone else want to take a stab at this? I'm going to bang my head into a wall.

Action Doom 2 takes place before Action Doom. Thus, Action Doom begins where Action Doom 2 ends.

That's the nature of a prequel.

Krispavera said:

Action Doom 2 takes place before Action Doom. Thus, Action Doom begins where Action Doom 2 ends.

That's the nature of a prequel.

Yes, but there's more to it. Urban Brawl has a hidden "good" ending, where the player character's daughter receives a letter from the government, stating that her father has gone missing (presumably relating to the original Action Doom's hidden ending, and the very first story frame shown on the title screen introduction). Then said daughter is shown holding a gun that somewhat resembles "Sarah", the same pistol used in both Action Dooms.

I don't see how there could be more to misunderstand, unless there just aren't that many people that got Urban Brawl's best ending.

WildWeasel said:

Yes, but there's more to it. Urban Brawl has a hidden "good" ending, where the player character's daughter receives a letter from the government, stating that her father has gone missing (presumably relating to the original Action Doom's hidden ending, and the very first story frame shown on the title screen introduction). Then said daughter is shown holding a gun that somewhat resembles "Sarah", the same pistol used in both Action Dooms.

I don't see how there could be more to misunderstand, unless there just aren't that many people that got Urban Brawl's best ending.

thats pretty much what i've been trying to say!!

plus is it that hard to get the good ending all you have to do is beat up the mob guys car then while in the philex building dont miss while shooting the helicopter and dont shoot the old guy when he has the daughter

plus if you steal the world's largest cubic zirconia, the newspaper headline will say "Action Doom 3 Announced"

Action Doom 3 will come out 3 years from now in an incredibly unexpected fashion and it will be entirely text-based.

>FIRE PISTOL

>I don't recognize the command "fire."

>SHOOT PISTOL

>I don't recognize the command "shoot."

>PULL TRIGGER

>I'm sorry, but you've pulled the trigger too late! An imp has opened your chest cavity and is feasting on your heart as you watch helplessly. You are now dead.

>FUCK YOU

>This is family entertainment, not some video nasty.

printz said:

Action Doom for Doom 3? OMG the best creation ever!

true this would be sweet but the chances of it happening are very slim

Fiend said:

Action Doom 3 will come out 3 years from now in an incredibly unexpected fashion and it will be entirely text-based.

>FIRE PISTOL

>I don't recognize the command "fire."

>SHOOT PISTOL

>I don't recognize the command "shoot."

>PULL TRIGGER

>I'm sorry, but you've pulled the trigger too late! An imp has opened your chest cavity and is feasting on your heart as you watch helplessly. You are now dead.

>FUCK YOU

>This is family entertainment, not some video nasty.

Needs more grues.

Action Doom 3 will diverge from the previous two, and will actually be a comic-book-style remake of Doom 3!

It will follow Doomguy's story through the Mars base, and feature cartoon zombies, imps, etc as well as useable cartoon PDAs and computers.

I don't want to spoil too much, but here are some screenshots:

Take a closer look at screenshot 2. Super Jamie had it out then. However, I think they were pointing at a black wall at the moment. Turns out they intended to make half of the walls black to make it even harder to tell where you are feel more dark in general. ;P

Scuba Steve said:

;)

So i suppose the girl who appeared in the credits is the one you play with in Action DOOM 1 ?

esselfortium said:

What was the purpose of bumping a comedy thread from 6 years ago..?

Trying not to copy it .
EDIT : I Guess you didn't even bother reading my post first :P .