Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Do0minat0r

Stuck in Doom 64: Absolution Map15

On Map15 of the Absolution TC from 2003 (the PC version), I just got the yellow key and opened the yellow door (and that is the final key you get in that map) and at the end of the outdoor path behind that yellow door, I can't make the jump to the hallway with the exit. I tried what looks like a button to my right just before I have to make the jump but it won't flip. Anyone willing to provide some help as to how to get past than jump/ raise the pillar so that the jump is makeable? Thank you, if you'd help that would be appreciated.

I am playing with the latest version and with the proper exe file.

Apparently this is a problem that was never fixed.

You can jump onto the pillar with the supercharge and jump "into" the wall next to that pillar to get to the secret exit. That's the only way around it without cheating.

Reaper978 said:

Apparently this is a problem that was never fixed.

You can jump onto the pillar with the supercharge and jump "into" the wall next to that pillar to get to the secret exit. That's the only way around it without cheating.

I know about the secret exit. I'm just asking if there is maybe something I need to do before I can flip that switch to get to that regular exit. If not, I'll either go to the secret level or idspispopd over the jump. But thanks for trying to help.

Also, I read something on some other thread about bugs that the Outcast levels were unfinished. I've tested them and they look fine to me. Could that have been a rumor/misunderstanding or something?

I was left with something like 150 health and armor at the end of that map, so I actually managed to rocket jump across the gap and survive. That's the only way I know of to do it without cheating.