Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pritch

I'm back... ish

Hi everyone. Holidays/vacations are strange things. You go away, have fun for three weeks, but when you come back you feel shit, and ill. Is it worth it?

I've forgotten how to type!! No typing for 23 days, I'm down to about 15 words a minute here!

Fear not, I'll soon be warmed up ;) Now, let's see...Well, I go on holiday tommorow. I'll miss the topical Doom issues, the old Doom issues, the humour, the flames, the postcount antics, the debates... and DoomBoy.

I'll be back early January. I thought I'd have a guess at some things I think will have happened around here by then.

1)Lut's postcount will be nearly 8000.
2)Zaldron's will be 6500+
2)AV64 will be back
3)Millenium won't have been released
4)There'll be a new forum on some crazy thing
5)A dozen-18 new threads in post hell
6)There'll have been an avatar upload day, and I'll have missed it
7)Two more members of longish standing will say they're leaving and not coming back.
8)DooMboy will have changed his sig (or else)
9)Fifteen new members, 14 one-post-wonders
10)Another ZDoom beta will surface
11)Linguica will hand over to DooMZero

The last one was a typo!

Enjoy the festive season guys, wherever you are, whether you're a Christian or not, have a good one. Don't work too hard, and don't do anything I wouldn't do...

/me looks at Ralphis... ;)

I'll be back and working on that postcount like a bodybuilder on his bicep in no time.

pritch

Well, I'm disappointed with Zaldron and Lut, but Orion made it to four figures in style so big up to him. Oh, and I never sent the damn avatar because my computer crashed and I couldn't be bothered to do it all ten minutes before going off, but thanks anyway, O, if you can even remember back that far.. :)

As I'm felling damned lazy someone else can check the rest of my predictions, which look like being pretty much all bollocks, and get back to me, whilst I have a lemsip and try to limit the damage the junk mailers have wreaked on my various accounts. Oh, and I'll have to start on the postcount, no rest for the wicked... ;/

1)Lut's postcount will be nearly 8000.

He's about 1000 behind on that.

2)Zaldron's will be 6500+

Almost...

2)AV64 will be back

Yep, but I think he gets grounded again after winter break.

3)Millenium won't have been released

Well, duh. ;)

4)There'll be a new forum on some crazy thing

Nope...just a lot of spamming on the General Forum.

5)A dozen-18 new threads in post hell

Your prediction fell short. Theres about 5 times as many.

6)There'll have been an avatar upload day, and I'll have missed it

Unfortunately not.

7)Two more members of longish standing will say they're leaving and not coming back.

No, but several people were banned. And Maonth came back.

Yep, actually I think Ling had to do it for him.

9)Fifteen new members, 14 one-post-wonders

Something like that, though a couple of those were Rancid-Radio trying to make a comeback.

10)Another ZDoom beta will surface

Nope.

11)Linguica will hand over to DooMZero

I have no idea what this means, but DoomZero is long gone by now.

Well, I'm disappointed with Zaldron and Lut, but Orion made it to four figures in style so big up to him.

Hardly.

As I'm felling damned lazy someone else can check the rest of my predictions, which look like being pretty much all bollocks, and get back to me...

K

Yeah, welcome back pritch. What is the motivation behind your name? Pritch sounds like an insult.

it is short for my surname, Pritchard, so tread carefully... ;)

thanks dan, btw. I'm starting to feel more human now, coffee's a great equaliser, like a plasma gun to the exposed brain...

You didn't have any relatives that taught Jr. High PE, did you?

Yep, actually I think Ling had to do it for him.

Actually, I had to do it for him. Several times.

heh, Lament I just noticed your sig. What a load of shit it was, eh? Like a 4 year old's idea of what Doom is about.

Arioch did us all a favour, and he's back in positive postcount, wahay!

Lut: not that I know of. If it is a distant trans-atlantic relation then it must be a different strand of the family because I hated PE with a burning passion. (didn't we all?)

Lut: not that I know of. If it is a distant trans-atlantic relation then it must be a different strand of the family

Heh, well this guy was a prick.

He was always looking at men's underwear magazines too.

because I hated PE with a burning passion. (didn't we all?)

Not really.

At least, not in high school, since we could do stuff like weights and such that weren't 100% sport-oriented.

In which case I dis-own him. Definitely unrelated. It's quite a common surname over here, I dunno about the US

BTW, umlaut boy, what's your surname? Any umlauts in that, too?

Dudzik.

I guess you could spell it Düdzïk if you want. That's how everybody pronounces it anyhow.

Heh, not at all.

Maybe in some silly foreign language it might be. But as somebody who always pronounces things the way they're spelled, I just couldn't have a name like that if it was pronounced otherwise :)

well, call me stupid, but you must have been from some 'foreign' place originally, weren't you? I mean, your family must've moved to America from...

I mean, your family must've moved to America from...

Yeah, didn't everybody? :P

I dunno, there may be some foreign variation but they most likely aren't related.

Unless they are.

welcome back pritch, this is my first post in like 4 days. Weed is actually getting in the way of my posting, how crackheaded is that? should be the other way around.

Understood. My middle name is Richard, any relation?
Don't drink Coffee, drink Mountain Dew.

Absolutely drink Mountain Dew! Except no one BLOODY SELLS IT OVER HERE IN THE UK ANYMORE!! It bugs me.

Pritchard comes from the Welsh Apprycharde meaning 'son of Richard', so probably.

Hey, Orion, your postcount is healthy, don't worry. You'd just had your 666 celebrations when I left! Besides, weed is good.

Except if there are any kids here, in which case drugs are just bad, mmmmkay?

Dudzik.

I guess you could spell it Düdzïk if you want. That's how everybody pronounces it anyhow.

Woah, so is your real name Lüt Dudzik?

Dudzik.

Shit no, it's Steve Dudzik.

Dudzik.

Shit no, it's Steve Dudzik.

Oh...still a cool name...

It's weird. Lut isn't really a Steve at all, to me he's a Lut.

Are you reading this, Mr. Dudzik? Change your name!