Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Butts

Favorite foods

If you're into health, you definitely want to check out Korean food. There's alot of vegetarian items in Korean cuisine. The only problem? You sometimes have to get past the smell and look of the food. It may smell bad, look horrid, but it's absolutely delicious. For example, fermented soy bean soup. There's also alot of healthy side dishes that you can eat with rice. There are non-smelly, non-nasty looking foods as well that are absolutely delicious. Check our Korean cuisine, especially the barbecue, if you're a meat-eater.

My favorite foods are: Mexican, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese.

Oh yeah...love southern style comfort food. Pulled pork sandwiches, with deep fried okra, potato salad....*drool*.

40oz said:

I made macaroni and cheese the other day, and i cut up a bunch jalapenos into real tiny pieces and sprinkled them all over. I was so excited to have spicy mac and cheese, but the milk I used to make the mac n cheese with drowned out the spiciness of the jalapenos. I was crestfallen. I'll probably try making it again tomorrow with more jalapenos. Maybe some oregano too.

Don't add more jalapenos. Instead, add them after you cook the mac and cheese. That way the flavor doesn't get dissipated. My chili recipe calls for jalapenos which are added at the very end (after like 2-3 hours of cooking) for the very same reason. Then again, that chili is best after it's been sitting around in the fridge for a few days. :P

Aslo...mmm someone said bulgogi.

my gf introduced me to pad thai two years ago, at a restaurant on Coventry in Cleveland. I was okay with it. Months later, another pad thai restaurant called Charm Thai opened very close to my house. We tried it out soon after it opened.

I did not know the meaning of tasty food. I had no idea until I ate that pad thai. It is heaven on Earth, every single time I eat it. I shit myself every time. And before 3, it's only seven dollars, and they give you so much that you can take it home and eat it for dinner. Needless to say, we'll probably get married. Me and Charm Thai.

I also like getting orange chicken from China Max at the mall. Too bad it's unhealthy.

Besides these two slightly interesting favorite foods, my favorite foods are very basic-American. Hamburgers and French Fries, really are my normal thing. I eat hamburgers 2-4 times a week, from places like Five Guys and Wendy's, and maybe a whopper here and there.

I was always turned off of Thai food from the quantity of insects they use in their foods. Oh wait that's Cantonese.

to make your mac and cheese spicier, why don't you just step up to habaneros rather than using jalapenos?
i grow normal (orange) and chocolate habs and make hot sauces regularly.
so most of my favorite foods involve high levels of heat.

indian food, especially sambar and samosas.
thai hot pepper, basil, garlic and black pepper stir-fries
vietnamese noodle soups and rolls (fresh rolls and fried rolls)
vegan picadillo
veggie burritos
ethiopian food is also very good

I too am a fan of pasta, especially lasagna.

I also love black angus hamburgers and chicken burgers. Yum!

Kirby said:

rack of lamb, leg of lamb

I haven't had lamb in a long time and love it. I had curried lamb a few times years ago and that was damned succulent. Also roasted lamb... fuckin yum.

Technician said:

Doom Dudes back.

Get away, I'm tough and stringy and you'd need a lot of marinade. :p haha! Ummm, I'm not back because I never left.

I just remembered...

Ginger bread and butterscotch sauce! ;)

Hellbent said:

Aussie Burger

Unlike most food which calls itself Australian, but in reality is nothing like cuisine that exists anywhere on the planet, your burger is actually really common here.

You'd get it by going into any corner store and asking for a burger with the works. And they are totally rad. Though we call "red beet" beetroot and "ketchup" tomato sauce ;)

Super Jamie said:

Unlike most food which calls itself Australian, but in reality is nothing like cuisine that exists anywhere on the planet, your burger is actually really common here.

You'd get it by going into any corner store and asking for a burger with the works. And they are totally rad. Though we call "red beet" beetroot and "ketchup" tomato sauce ;)

Wait, you're Australian? I didn't realize! I've been to Brisbaine. Spent about 5 weeks in oz. Beetroot, I remember it being called that.... Those burgers kick so much ass. American burgers are sooooo inferior (although they are pretty good). I remember eating those burgers everywhere. First one I had was in Alice Springs. And to think I almost didn't even try it! What are eggs, pineapple and beetroot doing on a burger? Only reason I tried it was experience an aussie food, but I was totally blown away by how good it was.

Yeah, I live in Brisbane! Pineapple especially is quite illogical but it works so well. You know a burger's good when you have to wash your hands afterwards.

You got me all keen so I had one for lunch to celebrate :)

Hahaha, I can't stand that stuff. Black yeast extract paste? What the hell are people thinking?

Coincidentally, they just bought out a "new" Vegemite flavor, and it's proving to be pretty unpopular.