Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
David_Dweedle

This is abit of a long shot but can anyone here tell me what the better race game is.

Steeveeo said:

If you like a more platform-ish racing game, try Trackmania Nations Forever.

Its Free. :D

isn't it also loaded with WildTangent spyware? No thanks.

Nomad said:

isn't it also loaded with WildTangent spyware? No thanks.

Not WildTangent - it comes with StarForce protection, which is just as bad but isn't spyware.

It must be Trackmania Sunrise or whatever then. I know one of them has some nasty spyware.

I don't recall any of the TrackMania games including spyware; only the StarForce protection, which while it isn't spyware, is just as evil.

No one's said anything about Star Wars: Episode I Racer yet? I -still- play that game.

Pod Racer is definitely worth at least one play through, but once you get it figured out it's probably too easy. Is fun though.

Yeah I agree. Pod Racer's a fun little game with a very nice complete atmosphere. Challenging the first time but I found replayability to be low.

deldelda said:

No one's said anything about Star Wars: Episode I Racer yet? I -still- play that game.

Fuck yeah, bitches. I have that on my N64. I like F-Zero X better, though. I remember Pod Racer having a level that was retardedly hard to beat (I never beat it) because you have to make a 180-degree turn going 800 kmph. Also, you could accidentally tweak your racer into uselessness and not have enough money to fix it.