Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NoWits

Point me to some E1 techbase levels please.

Hi all. I'm looking for a few good E1-style tech bases like Laitos and UAC experiment. I love their style and find them really fun, especially with all the textures in there that were removed in Doom 2. If anyone can find me some levels for me to pass the time with I will be really happy. I'm specifically looking for Doom1 levels but any thing will do, except Heretic ;)

Thanks in advance.

Kaiser said:

kaiser_2.wad - Simple but E1-ish.

That level was awesome and fun. Thanks a lot!

And now onto Solarn's level... this might be awesome! :D

Edit: Solarn's level was cliffhangingly fun. I escaped with 20 health! Especially after that aurprise imp attack! I like how you made the thin doors with the BIGDOOR textures.

Keep 'em coming people, I am grateful for every submission :)

Nixot said:

That level was awesome and fun. Thanks a lot!

And now onto Solarn's level... this might be awesome! :D

Edit: Solarn's level was cliffhangingly fun. I escaped with 20 health! Especially after that aurprise imp attack! I like how you made the thin doors with the BIGDOOR textures.

Keep 'em coming people, I am grateful for every submission :)

Then you might be glad to hear that I'm trying to make an E1M2 replacement to go along with my previous map. It's going slowly though, since I'm all out of inspiration for the moment.

My E2 replacement is of a techbase theme, search up "Stoned", "Iconic", "Abyssus", "Centrum" and soon "Maledictio" and "Tormentium" on the Idgames archives.