Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AveryMaurice

Where can I get some free generic MIDI files for my Doom levels?

I need some MIDI files for my levels. By generic I mean non-commercial and non-copyrighted songs that people just create. Is their any place to get some?

Not sure about that, I wouldn't mind browsing some of those, but you can hit vgmusic.com for midi versions of some video game tracks.

I'm having problems with that too. Right now I just find some random game midis that seem good or stick with the stock doom midis. Here's a decent place to find some game midis;
http://www.midishrine.com/index.php?console=all

Also I found some sort of guitar tab program which had quite a few good midis for it but the site that required it would only let me dl the tabs, and so I never got to the midis themselves -.-

ArmouredBlood said:

Also I found some sort of guitar tab program which had quite a few good midis for it but the site that required it would only let me dl the tabs, and so I never got to the midis themselves -.-

The program you are referring to is "Guitar Pro" which I own and is a great program.

Thanks for the recommendations too guys.

So I found the site again and actually dled a few midis. Apparently I forgot about the 'save link as' right click option >.< They're actually really good, some of the other midis I've listened to aren't nearly as good as these. As far as copyright goes, the site says 'All Midis are Copyrighted to their respective owners. Please do not steal them and claim them your own work'. I feel a little guilty about the stealing bit but I'm going to give credit so it all balances ;D
http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/knightriderofdoom/frames.html