Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ShadyXMR

Here you go, sheeple

Ban all guns, ban them now. If you americans need guns to feel free and safe then you don't know what freedom and safety is.

Ban all guns, ban them now. If you americans need guns to feel free and safe then you don't know what freedom and safety is.

If you find a way to magically get rid of all criminals on the face of the planet and/or to make every government in the world honest and uncorrupt then I'll agree with you.

It's great to live in Sweden. We have democracy and peace and gun control and everything there.

Doug Flutie, you and the 16-0 Chargers just won the Super Bowl! Where are you all going?

"WE'RE GOING TO SWEDEN!"

It's great to live in Sweden. We have democracy and peace and gun control and everything there.

What's your population? 15 million?

Bah, home accidents involving guns are minimal. Sickos using their own guns are minimal. It's criminals with illegal weaponry that hurst the world more.

You have limited time and resources to make your country better, you're supposed to use it wisely.

Doug Flutie, you and the 16-0 Chargers just won the Super Bowl! Where are you all going?

"WE'RE GOING TO SWEDEN!"

That's what I'd say!

A few words:
404:"The requested file could not be found on this server."
Blasted cheese whores.

"WE'RE GOING TO SWEDEN!"

Ok, no offense to shady, and I don't know if the rest of you agree with me or not, but do you think shady EVER got any love from anyone? No one should EVER be as pissed off as him, the world ain't that bad, its people like him that say "DO THIS AND DO THAT YOU USELESS BAG OF MEAT I DIGUSTINGLY CALL HUMAN", WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT YOU ALMIGHTY BASTARD. YOUR NOT BETTER THAN ANY OF US.

Brought to you by CANADA(tm)

Don't mind Shady. He's a coffee-house politico. He's got the intelligence to see and understand the world around him, even if he does tend toward one particular conclusion. That's what this forum is for: coffee-house politics with lots of workable ideas and absolutely no ambition.

Fredrik, Americans don't need guns, they want them. That's a freedom. To eliminate thaty violates a freedom. Shut the fuck up you bleeding-heart liberal dimwit cock-knocker whore. We don't give a fuck. I'm Canadian, and I see the logic behind it. Canada has huge gun control, and it works because although it's huge, it isn't unfair.

Ok, no offense to shady, and I don't know if the rest of you agree with me or not, but do you think shady EVER got any love from anyone? No one should EVER be as pissed off as him, the world ain't that bad, its people like him that say "DO THIS AND DO THAT YOU USELESS BAG OF MEAT I DIGUSTINGLY CALL HUMAN", WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT YOU ALMIGHTY BASTARD. YOUR NOT BETTER THAN ANY OF US.

MAC, I don't know what to say, I ... /me weeps in happiness.

Make no mistake, when I say that all of you useless animals should die, I include myself in that group. I'm no better than any of you.

Don't mind Shady. He's a coffee-house politico. He's got the intelligence to see and understand the world around him, even if he does tend toward one particular conclusion. That's what this forum is for: coffee-house politics with lots of workable ideas and absolutely no ambition.

Well holy goddamn fucking goat-licking shit, a "compliment" from Jack. Rejoice.

Heh, 'liberal' is the only insult there.

Heh, can't quite figure you out.

Heh, 'liberal' is the only insult there.

sorrow forgot the quote thingy, dont post much, anywho, ill find it, and I agree with that statement

"liberal" is the only insult there

see i learneded it, ill get used to this stuff, being a newbie that's been registered for awhile but doesnt say much :P

Some claim that the culture in America accounts for the inverse relationship between guns and crime – "What works in America won’t work everywhere." So, narrowing the comparisons as much as possible, here are some results: Between Sweden, Norway, and Finland, you’re more likely to be a victim of crime if you’re a Swede. Both Norway and Finland have more relaxed gun laws and higher rates of gun ownership than Sweden. Sweden’s overall victimization rate is similar to America’s, and Sweden’s is increasing while America’s is decreasing. I didn’t find enough data to determine trends in Norway or Finland.

Source Gun control around the world