Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YukiRaven

Man drives car into library

When I was a kid a bus rode well into my bedroom one night, although I wasn't there as we had temporarily moved to the US.

A 90 year old lady ran her car into the front window of a liquor store a town over from my hometown. Guess she couldn't wait.

One time i was going home from work and i saw a pick up truck drive clear into a bar. I can still see where he did it several years later, due to a different type and color of bricks being used to patch it.

Gokuma said:

A 90 year old lady ran her car into the front window of a liquor store a town over from my hometown. Guess she couldn't wait.

I don't think that's what they mean by "Drive-Through Liquor Store".

My grandparents house was hit by a drunk driver - long time ago. The road they lived on saw more than it's fair share of speedsters on Friday and Saturday nights with the roadside ditch claiming one at regular intervals - but not this particular driver - his car managed to clear the ditch and a 3 metre wide creek that runs beside the house. Fortunately it was the study he struck - not the bedroom.

At Red Lobster, where I work, someone once hit a light pole outside and it fell over and smashed through one of the lobby windows. Luckily, I don't think anyone was injured. Like many such crashes, it was caused by an old person whose car "just lurched forward suddenly".

I.E., they hit the gas instead of the break on accident. That happens quite often it seems. It's not always old people though.

Seems like alot more old people do it though.

Although it wasn't into a building, i remember hearing a huge crashing noice outside my window. I went to look and there was some old lady who wasn't moving, but her airbag deployed so I don't know what happened.

Nomad said:
I.E., they hit the gas instead of the break on accident. That happens quite often it seems. It's not always old people though.

A woman made an unintentional drive-thru at the local Beer Store this way. (And from what I remember alcohol wasn't a factor.) I didn't witness it myself, but there was plywood covering the broken window for about a month before it was replaced. There's cement barriers in front of it now, too...