Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kyka

Super Chaingun I would like to find.

I have seen this chaingun in a couple of levels. It is really beefed up and, more importantly, it is *shiny*

...Specifically, there was a Deaths-Destiny level that used it; the one that had a big mouth shaped thing near the start with a cyberdemon in it. This level also had pillars with virtually infinite imps respawning on top of them. You fought your way through a long winding canyon area.

Does anyone know anything about this chaingun (or something similar), who was original author etc etc? If I can get permission, I would like to use the weapon in some of my levels.

If anyone could provide a link to the level in question, or to the chaingun itself, that would be awesome.

Any help/info appreciated.

Thanks people.

I looked in Dehacked, and its only difference was that its shots took 3 tics instead of 4 (I expected 2).

It's not enough if it's fast and shiny... it has to be as big as the BFG!

Thanks heaps for the links/advice everyone.

Yeah it doesn't look as cool as I remember it. It is pretty shiny tho.

But I was planning on modifying it anyway, and hopefully pulling this one apart will help me learn how to do weapon edits/sprites better.

I always really liked the Serious Sam chaingun.

Does anyone know of any other good chaingun weapon mods that i could look at (that would allow modification/reuse)?

Thanks guys. :)

Also it's a pity that DD's homepage was gone. There were some really good levels on there.

printz said:

I looked in Dehacked, and its only difference was that its shots took 3 tics instead of 4 (I expected 2).

Yeah. 2 tics would be better I think.

Torr Samaho said:

and iirc he almost completed a plutonia tribute wad when he left the forum.

He left because he needed to grow up.

Kyka said:

Does anyone know of any other good chaingun weapon mods that i could look at (that would allow modification/reuse)?

Have you checked out Espi's minigun? It's not as shiny but sounds better and also has a dehacked patch you can play around with.