Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

Binladenfukin

What should they do to Bin Laden if they catch him alive?

Of course he deserves life in prison. If we execute him, the Arabs will concider him a martyr.

One good idea is that they should put him in prison cell with a TV that can't be turned off, showing the victims of Sept. 11th, and having a short biography on the victim. There should also be a live webcam in the cell.

Well, tell me what you all think.

What should they do to Bin Laden if they catch him alive?

Of course he deserves life in prison. If we execute him, the Arabs will concider him a martyr.

One good idea is that they should put him in prison cell with a TV that can't be turned off, showing the victims of Sept. 11th, and having a short biography on the victim. There should also be a live webcam in the cell.

Well, tell me what you all think.

Another not less good (and not less realistic idea) is to open up a portal to inferno, then set the skill level to nightmare, keep the spacebar key stuck so he will forever be raped by imps and cacodemons and will be forced to restart the level everytime, only to be raped by barons and pig demons.

Edit: changed mancubuses to pig demons, as there are no mancubuses in Inferno.

force him to watch adverts for accident cover and insurance. That should suffice.

I think we should staple heavy magnets onto his shriveled scrotum and send him back to Afghanistan to work in a women's nursing home.

One good idea is that they should put him in prison cell with a TV that can't be turned off, showing the victims of Sept. 11th, and having a short biography on the victim.

Like he'd care.

There should also be a live webcam in the cell.

Right, to make the comedy perfect.

You know, modern life support systems can potentially keep people alive and coherent for decades beyond their time. I say we hook up the most guilty of the conspirators to these and let them roil in misery for a few centuries. Let's say a life sentence for each victim of the attacks, plus every soldier and Arab civilian killed in the "War on Terrorism."

Concerned about cost? Bin Laden is independantly wealthy. Make him pay for his own torture.

Concerned about cost? Bin Laden is independantly wealthy. Make him pay for his own torture.

Bah, that's a waste of his money, spend it on something productive.

Just fucking kill him. He'll be dead anyway, doesn't matter if he suffers pain before he dies, the resolution will be the same no matter what. Dead man walking.

Just fucking kill him. He'll be dead anyway, doesn't matter if he suffers pain before he dies, the resolution will be the same no matter what. Dead man walking.

[sarcasm]YUO SUPPURT HTE DETH PENALTYLY!11!! YUO RED=NEKC GUN WAVVING CHRISTSITIAN NAZZI!1~~~~[/sarcasm]

Give him a job in the London tube. Two years and he'll be weeping like a spoilt kid with no ice cream.

Yes, execute the bastard as he planned to execute the people that were killed by the aircrafts.

Give him an Anthrax injection...

I've got it, I've got it!

Make him dress up in sexy underwear and walk through New York whilst everyone laughs at him!

Yes, make him stand in midle of Times Square until he's desperate for the toilet whilst everyone laughs in his face, sucker!

I say we hook him up to the machine from Happiness in Slavery and let it do its work.

There I go again with that analogy...

Lock him inside a suicide plane and crash it into Saddam's palace.

SCORE

Nah, that'll be too mild a punishment to one such as him - he needs to feel what fear is really about and then suffer a horrible, painful death (yeah, yeah, my 'Anthrax' idea wasn't good enough either - not painful and terrifying enough).

I say we rip his asshole open about a foot wide or more, and shove three corncobs soaked in turpentine up it. He won't be able to sit down for two weeks. After that, blow the fucker's head off with an RPG.

I say we rip his asshole open about a foot wide or more, and shove three corncobs soaked in turpentine up it. He won't be able to sit down for two weeks. After that, blow the fucker's head off with an RPG.

shades of goatse come back to haunt...

shades of goatse come back to haunt...

Yes, and you left out the most obvious thing:

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

What is so SCBC about it? Considering what he did, that'd seem like a gentle treatment to most people.

What did pritch do?

Apparently, he broke the forums....twice.

Or, just maybe, bring him over to a legal court and let justice do its work. I mean justice in the "fair trial" sense, not in your president's "smoke them out of their holes and shoot them in the face" sense.