Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Udderdude

John Carmack submits Jace Hall

Recommended Posts

This is from the Jace Hall show. It's a great episode. I suggest people watch the whole episode.

EDIT: also that's not some random dude, Jace Hall is the Founder and Chief Executive Producer of Monolith.

He's credited on games such as Blood, Starcraft, AVP2 and WoW

Share this post


Link to post

Here's one computer nerd/hacker that took the "Your kung-fu is weak" quote too literally :-p

Share this post


Link to post

Is that John Romero saying he's coming for him? I'm going to imagine that it is, and that the most epic battle takes place in the full episode.

Share this post


Link to post

The youtube video title and frontframe don't show anything shocking. Damn, I expected something else, like Carmack submitting to a dude on the street, being threatened and all that.

Share this post


Link to post
printz said:

The youtube video title and frontframe don't show anything shocking. Damn, I expected something else, like Carmack submitting to a dude on the street, being threatened and all that.


Carmack is way too much of a badass to submit to someone else. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Coopersville said:

Is that John Romero saying he's coming for him?

No, it's Cung Le, the Strikeforce Middleweight Champion. He should really quit calling out programmers and defend his damn belt already.

I think that was a rear naked choke.

Share this post


Link to post

What the hell can't John Carmack do? I mean, he looks like the perfect stereotype to a nerdy gamer, yet will kick your ass. I'm afraid of this man... and i like it.

Share this post


Link to post

I love this show. My head nearly exploded when Carmack destroyed him in that episode.


Oh shit, I didn't realise there was a 2nd season.

Share this post


Link to post
Ninjalah said:

What the hell can't John Carmack do? I mean, he looks like the perfect stereotype to a nerdy gamer, yet will kick your ass. I'm afraid of this man... and i like it.

Carmack has six Ferraris*, knows Judo, can program better than anyone, and has started his own rocket program. He's the nerdiest renaissance man ever.

* Well, had. Before he started giving them away as prizes at Quake tournaments. He probably has at least one still, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Danarchy said:

* Well, had. Before he started giving them away as prizes at Quake tournaments. He probably has at least one still, though.

He has a Tesla now, I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Danarchy said:

Carmack has six Ferraris*, knows Judo, can program better than anyone, and has started his own rocket program. He's the nerdiest renaissance man ever.

* Well, had. Before he started giving them away as prizes at Quake tournaments. He probably has at least one still, though.


Holy hell thats a bitchin prize with value other than just being a Ferrari huh? Good that he's active in the community... of course he's still working on R@GE so it's muffled.

Oh and yeah, the A is an at symbol, you wish you were cool like me.

Share this post


Link to post
Abyssalstudios1 said:

Wow, I hadn't realized he was so short. Or he's surrounded by tall people *cough cough*.

He's not that short. Jace Hall however is very tall.

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×