Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Udderdude

John Carmack submits Jace Hall

This is from the Jace Hall show. It's a great episode. I suggest people watch the whole episode.

EDIT: also that's not some random dude, Jace Hall is the Founder and Chief Executive Producer of Monolith.

He's credited on games such as Blood, Starcraft, AVP2 and WoW

Here's one computer nerd/hacker that took the "Your kung-fu is weak" quote too literally :-p

Is that John Romero saying he's coming for him? I'm going to imagine that it is, and that the most epic battle takes place in the full episode.

The youtube video title and frontframe don't show anything shocking. Damn, I expected something else, like Carmack submitting to a dude on the street, being threatened and all that.

printz said:

The youtube video title and frontframe don't show anything shocking. Damn, I expected something else, like Carmack submitting to a dude on the street, being threatened and all that.

Carmack is way too much of a badass to submit to someone else. :P

Coopersville said:

Is that John Romero saying he's coming for him?

No, it's Cung Le, the Strikeforce Middleweight Champion. He should really quit calling out programmers and defend his damn belt already.

I think that was a rear naked choke.

What the hell can't John Carmack do? I mean, he looks like the perfect stereotype to a nerdy gamer, yet will kick your ass. I'm afraid of this man... and i like it.

I love this show. My head nearly exploded when Carmack destroyed him in that episode.

Oh shit, I didn't realise there was a 2nd season.

Ninjalah said:

What the hell can't John Carmack do? I mean, he looks like the perfect stereotype to a nerdy gamer, yet will kick your ass. I'm afraid of this man... and i like it.

Carmack has six Ferraris*, knows Judo, can program better than anyone, and has started his own rocket program. He's the nerdiest renaissance man ever.

* Well, had. Before he started giving them away as prizes at Quake tournaments. He probably has at least one still, though.

Danarchy said:

* Well, had. Before he started giving them away as prizes at Quake tournaments. He probably has at least one still, though.

He has a Tesla now, I think.

Danarchy said:

Carmack has six Ferraris*, knows Judo, can program better than anyone, and has started his own rocket program. He's the nerdiest renaissance man ever.

Holy hell thats a bitchin prize with value other than just being a Ferrari huh? Good that he's active in the community... of course he's still working on R@GE so it's muffled.

Oh and yeah, the A is an at symbol, you wish you were cool like me.

Abyssalstudios1 said:

Wow, I hadn't realized he was so short. Or he's surrounded by tall people *cough cough*.

He's not that short. Jace Hall however is very tall.