Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomero-21

doom3 experience mod (relase)

like doom3 weapons mod volumen 3, this is a new mod, this pack have the doom3 weapons mod volumen 4 have all the weapons except the flashlight:

fists
pistol
shotgun
supershotgun
machinegun
chaingun
rocket launcher
plasmagun
bfg9000
chainsaw
grenades
grabber
soulcube
artifact
flashlight

the doom3 monsters, all the doom2 monsters are replaces by doom3 monsters:

doom3 cyberdemon
vagary
doom3 hellknight
roe bruiser
doom3 cacodemon
forgotten
doom3 mancubus
doom3 revenant
doom3 archville
commando chaingunnner
zsec pistol
zsec_shotgun
pinky
chainsaw guy
doom3 imp
wraith
maggot

all this monsters replaces the classic doom monsters
but that is not all, the pack have too more monsters

monsters with new actor number (only enable on console or with doombuilder):

vulgar
trite
hazmat zombie
sabaoth
hunter helltime
hunter berserk
fat zombie
zombie brown
boney

this monsters will be availble for mappers, into the description ( when this mod will relase, a "readme" describe the actor number and the name of the monster)

trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VHDYx-eNg8

download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ex5rmjzmn4d

enjoy =)

pd: the guardian and hunter invul will ve avaible like a patch, i am working in that....

pd2: when you start playing, please turn off the autoaim....

i'll take a beta test if you release one but i can tell you some common complants that will apear

.The cyberdemon seems too skinny and too small beef him up a bit and make him taller that should add the element of doom 3 to thee cyberdemon right now he feels wimpy make him look more like the intimidating cyberdemon in doom 3

The positive side

.Most of the monster's new skins look very good maybe a bit choppy and you get the feeling that your playing a old computer game and the background is green screened

.The Animation for the hell knight's projectile is excellent well done

.The replacement for the spectre demon is good i like the idea of using the chainsaw zombie

.I always loved the remixed music in the game hope you make it changable to other songs off of the soundtrack

When this will release and where this can download. Best doom 3 mod what I have ever seen.

about the cyberdemon:

is a monster pack, make more bigger the cyberdemon and play udoom or doom2 will result starnge, the classic cyberdemon have 110 of heigh, 40 of radius, think this if the doom3 cyberdemon will be more biggest than classic cyberdemon, maybe the cyberdemon will looks good but he cant move if the ceiling was the same size of classic cyberdemon height or you can see the cyberdemon out of side...
anyway i will check if i can increase the scele or height, i need first see if the cyberdemon cant make chase.

about the music:
only i put the music for publicity, doesnt included into this pack, i use the wad called doomusic2b2.wad and doomusicb2.wad.

about guardian and seekers:
yes, the seekers form part of this pack, the guardian have diferent attacks, some are not from doom3:
fireball
multifireball
you need to kill the seekers if you want to attack the guardian, the guardian is invulnerable with seekers.

Are those weapons MD2s or sprites? If they're sprites, the smoothness of the animations is very impressive.

Why do the monsters/projectiles move so fast? It really seems to ruin the gameplay and turn every encounter into sniping from a distance so you can dodge fireballs, rather than the close-range tactical dances you can get into with original Doom monsters.

What port is this in?

Is that possible to get grenade, machinegun or artifact without cheats or making own map. I asked because doom 2 and doom 1 don't have they

the grenades replaces the berserk
machinegun replaces greenarmor
artifact only can be used by "phobos", "doom" use the soulcube, this mistics weapons are avaible in the beginning.

well i think 2 diferents zsec (shotgun and pistol) are enough, i cant add all the monsters, but almost a great number of that will be there, in the pack.

looks good!
I can't tell from the video but it seems the weapons are high resolution. I thought taht was impossible in ZDoom?! Or am I mistaken?

new video,the grabber now works fine, need to fix some properties..replaces the berserk ( becuase the artifact have the berserk property)

doomero-21 said:

the mod have some bugs, and i need to be fixed, is not easy.

How much that take time?

the grabber have a bug,is very dificult to fix, when i try to stop the fireball, the monster can launch other fireball and this kill the stoped fireball, and if i relase the fire button, appear a zdoom error and the game is over.

i have this mod * ive had it for a while* or atleast something like it

its got the same guns and all , but the hud is not red , i must have an older version or something like that,

wut with the version i have it is alittle buggy, some Weapons are overpowered, and the soul cube can hold 999 souls , if it hits max they follow u everywhere.. cant it just take them into some ammo clip or something? lol

the flashlight is fun :P :D cause who doesent wanna 1 hit pwn a demon ? :P

and the hud when extended enough you can see the end of the weapon , it needs to be lowered Just that little inch :P

but me and my friends really enjoy it :D

i would give it a 9.4 /10

that was the lod version, this new version is much better, and all the weapon are included, and doom3 monsters too, so i am making my best job in this project, but i need to fix the bugs....specialy the grabber.