Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
superstringcheez

really stupid question

Ultimate Doom: Four nine-level episodes. The original shareware episode, the two commercial episodes, and an additional episode that id whipped up to make it look like a new, marketable pack. You will buy this.

Doom 2: One 32-level episode. Completely separate product from Ultimate Doom. Contains all original monsters and weapons, some new ones, all new maps. You will buy this as well.

Final Doom: Two 32-level episodes, one made by TeamTNT, the other made by two drunks with map editors. Completely separate product from UDoom and Doom 2. Same DOom 2 monsters and weapons, all new maps. Only buy it if you feel up to a challenge.

Master Levels for Doom: Don't bother.

"There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers." (and they don't get much more stupid than this, I guess :)

the other made by two drunks with map editors.

Heh, quite funny and accurate description of the Casali brothers :P

So that would explain why the water hurt me in one level and the nukage didn't in the next :P

You think they were drunk when they made Plutonia? Check out Map 23 of Memento Mori. That's some strong shit they were on.

So that would explain why the water hurt me in one level and the nukage didn't in the next :P

Heh, that certainly was retarded.

Hmm, Memento Mori, I've played against a guy in Diablo 1 on Battle.net that called himself for just that.

He was the worst cheater yet, curse me for a fool!

Yeah, the Casali bros. were certainly high on something when they created the Plutonia Experiment. My God, those levels were (and are) incredibly tough. The first bad guys you see in the first level, Congo, are friggin' Chaingunners-and I detest Chaingunners.

The first bad guys you see in the first level, Congo, are friggin' Chaingunners-and I detest Chaingunners.

That's cause you can't look behind and above you. There are Shotgun Sergeants in your starting point.

Yeah, the Casali bros. were certainly high on something when they created the Plutonia Experiment. My God, those levels were (and are) incredibly tough. The first bad guys you see in the first level, Congo, are friggin' Chaingunners-and I detest Chaingunners.

The first enemies you see in Map 23 of Memento Mori are like 12 Pain Elementals, 23 Mancubuses, 28 Revenants and 30 Arachnotrons. I think a few Archviles in there. Maybe some cacos. A spidermastermind or two, oh, and several cyberdemons I believe.

The first enemies you see in Map 23 of Memento Mori are like 12 Pain Elementals, 23 Mancubuses, 28 Revenants and 30 Arachnotrons. I think a few Archviles in there. Maybe some cacos. A spidermastermind or two, oh, and several cyberdemons I believe.

Seems fair enough to me, no?

Some of their other levels are really insane too...
Plutonia map32 anyone? and also punishr.wad which also is based on map01 of doom2.

Lack of skill cannot be concealed

My respect for IMJack just went up 10 points, and for Lut by 2 points.

Plutonia sux.
TNT rox.
Period.

Plutonia sux.
TNT rox.
Period.

Bah, Plutonia is great.

DoomBoy, check out seej.

Great if you like playing map01 another 31 times.

But I'll let you off, as seej.wad was awesome, if insanely hard.