Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
trooper077

Favorite superbowl commercials

Couldn't care for the "Stupor Bowl", but there was an older one I remember:

A baby was in a motorized swing. It would cry when it went back, all giggles as it swings foward, and repeats.
A baby's perspective was shown later, finding out it cried when the McDonnald's sign was out of view, giggling when it could see the sign.

I'm more the racing fan...

Technician said:

INB4 NANNERPUSS!

I don't know why I find that so entertaining. That and its 10,000 remixes. The fact that it rips off its own eye is always amusing, though.

And yeah, I never watch the Superbowl, so I miss all the associated commercials. Not that there is much to miss.

Danarchy said:

I don't know why I find that so entertaining. That and its 10,000 remixes. The fact that it rips off its own eye is always amusing, though.

And yeah, I never watch the Superbowl, so I miss all the associated commercials. Not that there is much to miss.

I've been giggling like a little girl for 10 minutes straight. Did Denny just do something besides disappoint me terribly? I think so...

BTW it looks like hes wiping off his own eye as if it were sweat. Damn nuisance eyes...

DuckReconMajor said:

Yeah, I usually find something else to do, especially something made better by the lack of people outside. The last 3 years I worked, though. That is the easiest damn shift of the entire year. No one goes to a restaurant without a big screen TV on Superbowl Sunday.