Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ninjalah

Michael Jackson's Case is a Homicide

Homicide doesn't mean murder, it means death at the hands of another.

Dr Murray wasn't out to get him, but it's been ruled that the combination of drugs he gave Michael that night was the cause of his death. As a doctor, he should know better.

Personally, I think that piece of shit Evan Chandler is responsible for Michael's death. He knowingly coerced his son into making those famous sexual abuse allegations which Jordan has now said were false.

The King of Pop never really recovered from the dive his image and career took after 1993, this was just the final straw after a very long and sad downward spiral.

Nomad said:

++postcount

I love you too Nomad.

@ SuperJamie: Hm, hadn't looked at it that way. That's a good point, although I usually look at homicide as murder most of the time.

EDIT: Still sucks for that doctor, but he should have know. Two injections to go to sleep? Psh, FOR GOOD!

So really what this is saying is that it's basically malpractice. No story really, that's where it seemed to be going from the start.

After two months someone finally states the bleeding obvious. I wouldn't want to be Dr Murray's malpractice insurer.

MJ the victim of medical malpractice? Fo' real?

The fact people trained to save lives spend thier time remodelling nutcases with silicone is a stain upon humanity in itself.

Danarchy said:

So really what this is saying is that it's basically malpractice. No story really, that's where it seemed to be going from the start.

Homicide sounds more exciting than malpractice. Gotta keep selling those papers. :p

Throw in grand conspiracy that bank wanted the Beatles song catalog instead of Jackson paying off the debt. Doctor assassinated Jackson on behalf of bank. Everybody hates the evils banks.

That will sell some national enquirers. This article is on the house.

deathbringer said:

MJ the victim of medical malpractice? Fo' real?

The fact people trained to save lives spend thier time remodelling nutcases with silicone is a stain upon humanity in itself.

For individuals addicted to cosmetic surgery the only thing a surgeon can do is refuse them if they're going into freakshow mentally ill territory. That's only if the surgeon isn't motivated by money alone. Even then, the nut case will shop around until somebody says, "Yes, I will make you look completely fucking stupid for both money and lulz."

Super Jamie said:

Homicide doesn't mean murder, it means death at the hands of another.

Dr Murray wasn't out to get him, but it's been ruled that the combination of drugs he gave Michael that night was the cause of his death. As a doctor, he should know better.

Personally, I think that piece of shit Evan Chandler is responsible for Michael's death. He knowingly coerced his son into making those famous sexual abuse allegations which Jordan has now said were false.

The King of Pop never really recovered from the dive his image and career took after 1993, this was just the final straw after a very long and sad downward spiral.

Looks like the Doc overdid it.
See also: Elvis Presley

Michael Jackson apperently died while eatimg a peanut better and Bananna sandwich on the toilet.

Every day I hear about Micheal Jackson, who cares?

Really, I couldn't care less whose fault it was. Just get over all the Micheal Jackson media already.

I actually couldn't care less, i just wanted to see some of the responses you guys would come up with. Someone was going to post it here sooner or later...

avery1555 said:

Really, I couldn't care less whose fault it was. Just get over all the Micheal Jackson media already.

MichAEl. Michael Jackson. Geez.

I must confess I paid the doctor to do this, because, as you all must understand, one shouldn't tolerate weird people misusing and soiling one's name, even in other languages.

avery1555 said:

Same here. WHO, THE HELL....CARES?!

Yes who cares that someone may have been killed due to neglect by a professional that could work on any of us.

Most of us probably couldn't have afforded his fees. Of course, he may have to drop his rates a little now. ;)

i love the fact that a year ago we all called him wacko jacko but now that hes dead were actually interested in him i can't imagine how much profits are coming off of shirts and posters since his death
were all being quite hipocritical about his death

but to stay on the topic it does not surprise me that their blamming the doctor

trooper077 said:

i love the fact that a year ago we all called him wacko jacko but now that hes dead were actually interested in him

Before he died I used to think that he was a talented individual who made some classic songs but who had lived a very strange life, for a variety of reasons, and who was pretty much a freak - but as much a victim as anything else. I had always had a passing interest in him but nothing nearing obsession.

Now that he is dead I think that he was a talented individual who made some classic songs but who had lived a very strange life, for a variety of reasons, and who was pretty much a freak - but as much a victim as anything else. I have a passing interest in him but nothing nearing obsession.

If he hadn't done all the freakish sex-change stuff he would be almost forgotten today. Sure he was massive in 80'S, but East "who?" 17 were massive in the 90's, if one of them copped it tomorrow nobody would be interested. It probably wouldn't even make the TV news.