• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exp(x)

If this was a video game, I'd play it

Nomad said:

What the fuck did I just watch?

Quoted for identical opinion.

Heh this reminds me of Cho Aniki gay thematics mixed with Lucasarts' Full Throttle, combined with some Redneck Rampage and Big Rigs. And a bit of Cybie ;-)

I love racing games. This looks like it would be a lot of fun. Just put some clothes on the naked dudes.

I admit, I would like to see a game where you race high-speed steamrollers.

Posting in thread containing awesome video.

But what in the holy christ of hell and damnation upon all of us was that shit!?

Anybody else think of Axel from Twisted Metal?

Nuxius said:

First game I thought of when I saw the original video:

That reminded me of Tron. I think making a virtual reality game of something like that wouldn't be too hard, now all we need is a lot of open space.

exp(x) said:

If this was a video game, I'd play it

... exp(x), since your wife isn't around, you might as well come clean with the real reason why you've shared that video with us.

Doom Marine said:

... exp(x), since your wife isn't around, you might as well come clean with the real reason why you've shared that video with us.

I'm only married to maintain a front of heterosexuality. Behind the deception, I'm a raging fairy who fantasizes about being ridden by a hot stud like the racing duo in the video. It's OK, though; my wife is a lesbian.

exp(x) said:

I'm only married a hot stud like the racing duo in the video who fantasizes about being ridden by my wife. I'm a raging fairy. It's OK, though; heterosexuality is lesbian.

His wang shoots lasers!!!

I don't care how homophobic you are, no one could pass that up.

P.S. Take some notes, Mario Kart.

DuckReconMajor said:

His wang shoots lasers!!!

Not just that - his wang turns into a baby head. And that baby head shoots lasers.

Only the Japanese could combine a steamroller, a motorcycle, a segway, mecha, plasma weapons, babies, homo-eroticism and touge racing.

I offer the same response I give to all weird shit from the Land of the Rising Sun: This is what happens when you drop two nuclear bombs on someone.

The game might be interesting (heh), but it will never trump Mario Kart 64.

I think Freud said that humans are naturally bisexual? Good on you exp for being as human as you humanly can. :P