Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Juiche

Aeod on skulltag

Maybe it's because it was meant for (G)ZDoom. Skulltag has its own (and better, in my opinion) derivative:

http://skulltag.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13127&sid=8d7cace9487a0728bd6cee2be62f5b6a

Seriously, I don't see why people get all excited over AEOD. It plays like, looks like, and feels like a clusterfuck wrapped up in a train wreck.

Maybe it's just me. I dunno.

EDIT: Fuck yeah I got a custom title. :D

It very nearly break the lump limit. Skulltag autoloads skulltag.wad which has enough lumps to push it over the lump limit.

The lump limit doesn't exist anymore in recent (G)ZDoom versions and has been likewise removed from Skulltag's 97e branch, which is in development at this time.

Gez said:

It very nearly break the lump limit. Skulltag autoloads skulltag.wad which has enough lumps to push it over the lump limit.

The lump limit doesn't exist anymore in recent (G)ZDoom versions and has been likewise removed from Skulltag's 97e branch, which is in development at this time.

I didn't know, skulltag have lump limit. Do you know when 97e will be released

Gez said:

Are you sure? I fixed this with the resource manager rewrite which AFAIK is not in Skulltag yet.

No, that was a bit earlier. Here is the revision which fixed the problem for AEoD, here is when it was added to ST, here the ZDoom revision at which ST is feature-frozen and here is the beginning of the complete resource manager rewrite.