Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Freeze

Will there ever be a Hell Revealed III?

I hope not - if such a thing were created, I'd hope that its author would have more originality than to call it Hell Revealed, so as not to bring false expectations to the audience.

It`s better to not have any sequel to HR than some crap that is not on par with it`s predecessors. You may just start another project that will be similiar to HR instead, and thus avoid comparison with the classics and dissapointment of the HR-fans in case you`ll fail in recreating it`s atmosphere.

skepticist said:

It`s better to not have any sequel to HR than some crap that is not on par with it`s predecessors. You may just start another project that will be similiar to HR instead, and thus avoid comparison with the classics and dissapointment of the HR-fans in case you`ll fail in recreating it`s atmosphere.

very true.

Mr. Freeze said:

Also, does anyone want one? I know I do.

Slaughter maps built around speed running that takes some thought to beat without getting destroyed? I'd play it.

skepticist said:

Agreed.