Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doom_marine666

Tower of Babel remake

For a remake I'd expect something that looks more like a tower, not the opposite. If you're for a hellish theme you can add more texture variations.

Looks like it would do better for E3M8, switching the Cyber for the Spider and extra cover.

It seems this have helish theme. Not bad. I only thinked, have you really put BFG to map. It is not good I think, because when I go to near to cyberdemon with BFG, it will die only 2 shots.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

I think you should keep it marble. But what I say is irrelevant, because it's your map and your vision. However you think the Tower of Babel should have looked is up to you.

If you keep it hellish, people will think it sucks. If you turn it back to marble, people will think it sucks.

If the player gets an invulnerability sphere and a BFG, or even a plasma rifle, that makes for a very easy level. But hey, if you like to play levels like that, then there's nothing wrong with making them.

I'm not impressed yet, I would have made it far more complex than the original. I'm not so sure about all the red textures, green marble would fit better imo.

Why not make it hard as hell, two or more cybers at once. With that much space to move around, one cyber is an walk in the park.