Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bimlanders

Almighty or Goodgod.wad?

An apparently Christian(!) .wad for Doom, released sometime in the mid 90's was my first ever user made .wad that I played, downloaded off an old BBS. The textures were poorly thought out, but the map designs were pretty fun. I remember right at the begining you look out into an out door area, and already there's a damn Baron out there. It's a set of six or so levels that are wildly disparate from one another and apparently by more than one author.

Anyways, does anyone remember this? I can't find evidence of it anywhere online. I would like to relive it simply for nostalgia's sake.

-thanks.

P.S. if .wad requests are frowned upon on this forum, I'll understand if this is moved/deleted. Thanks!

Maes said:

Christian themed Doom map?

Well...this one springs to mind, and it's not any good.

Where did you dig that up? Is that some sort of famous shit wad that I've never heard of? Or are you really good at remembering obscure crap?

Krispavera said:

Or are you really good at remembering obscure crap?

(Y)

Got it. With that said, I thought facing three cyberdemons with a pistol in the starting room, followed by a pack of archviles and other assorted nasties in the next room was an artistic metaphor for the battle against the demons inside one's soul.

Krispavera said:

an artistic metaphor for the battle against the demons inside one's soul.

That would take no less than Wesley Willis Doom to adequately represent. Or playing normal Doom with Wesley Willis music. Now that's what I'd call venting.