Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AveryMaurice

NextGenWalkthroughs : Doom 3 Guide (I'm making it)

This may come in handy later on in the game, but honestly Doom 3 may as well have had arrows painted on the floors.

Krispavera said:

This may come in handy later on in the game, but honestly Doom 3 may as well have had arrows painted on the floors.

I found the game to be non-linear just because to open doors you had to look for half of a damn hour for a PDA, lol.

Doom 3 is right up there with Half-Life 2 in terms of linearity...

Not that it's a bad thing, but this game isn't exactly hard to figure out where to go. However, I wish you good luck with making your guide.

MikeRS said:

but this game isn't exactly hard to figure out where to go. However, I wish you good luck with making your guide.

I think Doom 3 has scattered easter eggs and inside jokes all over, which may be worth discovering and spoiling to the audience :)

Yes I found my way through the game quite easily, and the second time I played through I really took my time trying to find all the secrets. Then I took a look at some walkthroughs to see if there were any secrets I missed. But have fun. I considered making my own walkthrough for it, just because all the ones I could find were either incomplete or written in annoyingly simple 6th grade terminology. I found one where every monster that would come out he'd have something along the lines of "an imp will jump out and try to hug you, so give him the shotgun as reward". I deleted that shit so fast it skipped my recycle bin.