Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MarinePrime

try this! [in the ZDoom console]

Here's how to REALLY have fun in doom. If you ever play in a map with a HUGE sector, this is what you do. in zdoom, go to console. type bind p "summon cyberdemon" press enter. WITH THE QUOTATION MARKS!. then do: bind o "summonfriend cyberdemon". so now, whenever you press p, a cyberdemon will appear in front of you. press o, and a friendly cyberdemon will appear in front of you. now watch both cybers clash. type freeze in the console to go into freeze mode- everything but you stops until you type freeze again! press fly to be able to go around in the air as you please. the binding also works with EVERY MONSTER. but for the imps and mancubus, their names are different. IMP: DOOMIMP. MANCUBUS: FATSO. (example: summonfriend fatso) make a whole war out of these functions! thanks for reading. if you want even more stuff, reply and ask. k thx

this one's funny. in console, type in kill monsters
every single monster in the map will die...and try not to type kill. you will die! also, the favorite: go to console, and type sv_cheats true. then reset the game, and type sv_fastweapons 2. you will now shoot the weapon at 10x speed!

In b4 Post Hell!!

Freeze can be kind of cool though, as it freezes EVERYTHING, so you can "paint" some fun stuff with the plasma rifle.

also, If you don't feel like typing sv_fastweapons 2, you can always summon bullets! unfortunately, all i know of is that you can only summon shots that are projectiles. (rockets, plasma ball & bfg ball) type in bind q summon rocket. bind q summon plasmaball. bind q bfgball. the fortunate things about this: you can keep shooting them real fast if you press the key you binded it to real fast. another good thing is that enemies will not hear you if you summon these projectiles. lol

Now you're COOKING WITH PLASMA! You're in the BIG LEAGUES now, baby!

MarinePrime said:

oh, I forgot. go to console, and type turbo 9999.

RIP AND TEAR!

Sweet Christmas. Big mouthed floating-thingies. It's always something.

DuckReconMajor said:

bind mouse1 "summon baronball"

bind mouse1 "summon bulletpuff"

Now you can have a smoke while playing Doom. :-P

summon a cyberdemon, freeze, fly, and shoot him with plasma from multiple sides, then unfreeze, and watch the result

Vegeta said:

summon a cyberdemon, freeze, fly, and shoot him with plasma from multiple sides, then unfreeze, and watch the result

ZA WARUDO
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I was letting off steam in ZDoom a few weeks ago, by playing with the summon commands, along with notarget and fly.

I went to Icon of Sin, and let loose a whole bunch of friendly stealth archviles, they would resurrect the dead monsters and convert them to "friends", so soon enough there was a nonstop war. I was flying up high in a corner watching it all unfold with virtual popcorn. I also summoned a tower of chaingunners (literally) and nearly fell off my bed laughing, when one of them got archvile blasted, and its corpse got lodged in the Icon's nostril. I have a screenshot of it, but its not uploaded anywhere yet.

Other fun things to do in the console is enable infinite ammo, activate freeze and fly, then paint in the sky with the plasma gun. I made some really amazing pictures doing that on my old win98 computer. It was even better when I unfroze though, about 50000 plasmaballs went flying, and without a single bit of lag either.

Summoning things from the other games is a bit of a giggle too, like say, Macil2. He cant be killed and is invisible, so its like having a guardian angel.

Its best to only muck around like this when your terribly bored or so on though, for a laugh or two

Also, Maes wins for the Doom comic quotes

Start a new game on MAP01. Summon a friendly marine with railgun, and a friendly arch vile. That's what I call zap and revive. :)

Hey guys, did you know that if you type iddqd, the Doomguy's eyes turn yellow and the monsters can't kill you? No joke!

Naked Snake said:

Hey guys, did you know that if you type iddqd, the Doomguy's eyes turn yellow and the monsters can't kill you? No joke!

ZOMFG!? |)@+ 51 +3h |-|4><><! OLOLOLOLOLOL!111!!!!11eleventy!!11one!!11!!exclamation markoneoneone!!!11!!