Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

ORFL

heh. i know who registered it too...

and for those mentally-challenged, it wasn't me.

Maybe he started thinking twice just after signing in.

"surrealmaniac" doesn't sound like much of a username to me. His real name is xx. Could it be *gasp* username in disguise?

where's Lut? He's missed post hell no.666 and everything. He's normally around at this time, isn't he?

Actually he's sleeping. I dunno, it's weird. He constantly swaps between living a nocturnal life and a "healthy" one.

Actually he's sleeping. I dunno, it's weird. He constantly swaps between living a nocturnal life and a "healthy" one.

How the hell do you know all this? You ARE living together, aren't you?

He ussually says "going to bed, cya" on AIM. That's how I figured it out. AMAZING

Heh...for some reason, I said goodnight to this girl I hardly know pretty much every night on Winter Break. I guess because she was the only one on at that time.

I rarely say goodbye, I just dissappear without trace. I suppose it's really irritating, but I can't help it.

where's Lut? He's missed post hell no.666 and everything. He's normally around at this time, isn't he?

I go to bed around 2-4 in the afternoon and wake up around midnight.

At least, I have the last week.

Yeah, what he said.

I normally come on line about 6pm and that's the evening gone, unless I'm going out.

Yeah this doesn't make any sense unless you're a mod/admin.

Perhaps it belongs in the Admin forum. :P

What about Millenium?

(whole room goes silent, everyone stares at me)