Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FireSeraphim

The Self Portrait and Personal Photograph Thread

I'm actually a Unitarian Universalist Humanist. But I'm also an Atheist and Agnostic, so that works.

Use3D said:

lol you freaks. I like classy Dan.

:D

I guess I need to watch more Married With Children. Never watched much of it, really.

kristus said:

@Craigs: Emo x2, Why don't you go cut something.

I just thought I'd let you know that I'm putting that on my blog. You'll just be another chapter in the dark and depressing tale that is my painful and miserable life.

Super Jamie said:

Me or my girlfriend or my beard? :P

All three!!

Uhh, let's see. First is an unmodified picture from a promo shoot I did the other day for my music project. It was just the test shot. We still need to go back through and pick out the good shots and then balance them: http://www.partition36.com/images/promo-shots/p36-promo-shot-temp.jpg

And here's me when I tried on my new hakama for iaido. My mom insisted on taking a picture, which I hate doing 'cause I never know how to smile to make it look good: http://www.partition36.com/random-stuff/hakama1.jpg

Actually, the hakama one looks more like my normal self.

kristus said:

@Snakes: Posing with your mom is NOT cool.

Consider my spirits crushed, Kristus. Perhaps if I photoshopped all of us to look like terminators, though?

Terminator mom? I've come from the future to make sure you make your home work! Hasta la vista baby!

Zombies I think would be better for your case. :p

Partition36 said:

Uhh, let's see. First is an unmodified picture from a promo shoot I did the other day for my music project. It was just the test shot. We still need to go back through and pick out the good shots and then balance them: http://www.partition36.com/images/promo-shots/p36-promo-shot-temp.jpg

Where exactly is this? Looks like a photo I took on the divide in pingree park.

Craigs said:

You must feel very pretty in that dress.

It's not quite a dress since it has separate legs (more like Hammer pants), but we make fun of them as skirts all the time.

Patrick said:

Where exactly is this? Looks like a photo I took on the divide in pingree park.

Near the top of Mount Evans, but not quite up to Summit Lake (the road was closed that far up). It was taken just about two weeks ago.

In honor of this thread I'm going to grow a beard and post pics when that happens. Granted, I only need to shave once a week. This might take a while.

I have to shave every other day at the very least. My goatee only took a couple months to grow to the length it was, but after a few inches it kind of stopped.

That said, I just shaved everything off and got a haircut. I hate it. I look both like I'm 16 again, and like an angry lesbian.

I am definitely going to regrow a goatee. I only shaved it off because I have nothing to trim it with. Though I likely wont grow it as long as I'm intending on getting some kind of office job. I'm debating on growing my sideburns out some again too. My face feels too bare without them.

Nomad said:

I only shaved it off because I have nothing to trim it with.

You don't own a pair of scissors?

I haven't seen my chin since I was about 17, I don't know what I'd do without facial hair now :P

Good luck finding gainful employment, then once you're in the door becoming a scraggly metalhead stereotype again, it worked for me!

Super Jamie said:

You don't own a pair of scissors?

Any time I've ever tried to cut my goatee with scissors it ends up uneven and pisses me off.

Super Jamie said:

I haven't seen my chin since I was about 17, I don't know what I'd do without facial hair now :P

Good luck finding gainful employment, then once you're in the door becoming a scraggly metalhead stereotype again, it worked for me!

Yeah before now I haven't seen mine in at least four years. But either way that's the plan, jumping through the hoops to get a jorb, then I'll regress and embody the standard metalhead troglodyte again.

Heh, I trimmed my beard with scissors and a comb for the first 6 months or so that I had my beard. Bad times. I finally just got a beard trimming kit for like $20 at Target.

My brother took this picture of me and photoshopped it to make me look like the joker.