Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FireSeraphim

The Self Portrait and Personal Photograph Thread

Hahaha... I'm actually 22, but I get that a bunch. I'm still virtually incapable of growing facial hair (but I hate shaving, so that's a plus). I didn't look any different when I was 17... I'm okay with that, though.

I have skin on my face that grows hair thickly and quickly, and skin that should grow hair but doesn't at all because those are the spots where I've had problem acne and I've heard that acne can render skin hairless. I'd experiment with my facial hair if it wasn't so damn patchy.

Snakes said:

Hahaha... I'm actually 22, but I get that a bunch. I'm still virtually incapable of growing facial hair (but I hate shaving, so that's a plus). I didn't look any different when I was 17... I'm okay with that, though.

Sounds like me when I was younger. I didn't change looks from the age of 16 to the age of 22 (aside from cutting my hair). Then I automagically began being able to grow facial hair and I've looked older than I am ever since.

I've had sideburns as thick as shag carpet since high school. Oddly enough I can't grow a mustache or goatee because the hair is too thin.

Technician said:

I've had sideburns as thick as shag carpet since high school. Oddly enough I can't grow a mustache or goatee because the hair is too thin.

Heh, I've had sideburns since I was 16. Even if a shave off the beard, I'm still keeping them. They're kind of like a good luck charm. The week I came back to school with them, I got hugs from like 5 different girls, which were like the 5 first hugs I got from non-related girls.

This is at least older then six months. Although honestly not much has changed other than that my hair is longer now and I look like a sheep dog. I can't be assed to take another now.

I wish I had more pictures of me. Unfortunately I'm drunk in this one which explains the goofy expression.

40oz said:

Unfortunately I'm drunk in this one which explains the goofy expression.

What is unfortunate about being drunk with girls around you? Sounds like win to me.

kristus said:

@Maes: Oh, this explain so much. :p

Ask Jodwin about his very own, special, autographed edition of that photo ;-)

One day it'll be worth millions, I'm telling ya!

40oz said:

I wish I had more pictures of me. Unfortunately I'm drunk in this one which explains the goofy expression.

If you had to do either of the ladies in that pic, that's understandable.