Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eponasoft

Hrm...I guess the Wii really is addictive...worse than drugs?

I should break out my Wii again. I think like two more good games have come out for it since I got it.

Well, times do change, don't they?

And I who thought that placing a few doughnuts around was enough to distract and pwn cops...oh wait, that was in Postal 2 ;-)

Maes said:

And I who thought that placing a few doughnuts around was enough to distract and pwn cops...oh wait, that was in Postal 2 ;-)

The best thing to do in Postal 2 is pee on the donuts before dropping them. Cops will always eat donuts, and if you pee on them, they vomit every time.

Did anybody watch the vid.? How could there be a way that anyone could get THAT excited about getting a strike in a video game. Holy shit.

Snakes said:

Did anybody watch the vid.? How could there be a way that anyone could get THAT excited about getting a strike in a video game. Holy shit.

Because all cops are former frat boys. Duh.

As a part time police officer which i am in training for(for medina oh) if you break the law we get to have fun with your stuff... :P Dont break the law... nuff said.

AirRaid said:

So is this the new and improved "Three Strikes" policy?

*buh-duhmn-pssshh*

The wii is fun but I never get to play it much anymore. stupid thing called life, and all.