Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nomad

The metal thread somehow spawned from the pictures thread

[Started from this post - split/edit by myk]

Any band I've been in would probably make fun of the band you're in for wearing that shit.

Krispavera said:

Nothing wrong with being in the type of band you want to be in, guys.

I have the metal mentality persona to uphold, sorry.

Man I fucking hate those blackened death metal guys. Why can't they listen to some decent music, like melodic death metal or symphonic black metal. FFFUUU-

Haha, are you stalking me or something? We were using that term to be silly more than anything. And for the record it was Blackened Brutal Death Metal.

Nomad said:

Haha, are you stalking me or something? We were using that term to be silly more than anything. And for the record it was Blackened Brutal Death Metal.

Actually I just picked some obtuse genres randomly out of the air. Great minds think alike :P Nice touch adding the brutal in there.

Haha, I thought maybe you saw the mention of one of the old bands I was in on my blog.

Never cared for Akercocke. That song is pretty good so far though.

Personally been mostly listening to Arcturus and Borknagar lately, and getting super excited that Arcturus might be reuniting soon.

I love blackened death metal!

And blackened brutal death metal! Check out Weeping Birth, one man blackened brutal death metal band. Very good stuff.

It's really hard for me to get into any metal. Actually... I don't think I'm a particular fan of any metal outside of thrash. I WILL go ape-shit whenever anyone turns Reign in Blood on, though. That's probably in my top 5 albums in general.

Nothing, nothing can ever beat hearing multiple youtubes together, moreso heavy metal.

Nomad said:

[Started from this post - split/edit by myk]

What will be the next, politics? Oh man.

Any band I've been in would probably make fun of the band you're in for wearing that shit.

What if his genre fits his wardrobe?

I have the metal mentality persona to uphold, sorry.

It's music, geez.

I SHAVED MY LONG HAIR INTO A SHORT MOHAWK

I GUESS THAT MEANS I'M NO LONGER METAL

BRB TRADING MEGADETH CDS FOR OFFSPRING CDS

Grindcore and D-Beat kicks the shit out of every genre that has metal in its name.