Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Castlevania

i dream of john carmack

i dreamed about John Carmack last night. No, not in a homosexual way. I know i'd have no chance with that fine hunk, err, but anyway.
It all happened like this. My mother was reading the newspaper, and she saw in the classifieds and advertisement for a party, and seeing that it was John Carmack, and being a nice mother, she asked if i'd like to go. and i was like "really mom? your the best!" and so she took me. and i was the only one that came after reading that ad, the others were ppl he invited himself, so it was really l33t. and i wanted to ask to see some sekrit doom 3 footage, but felt that'd be too redundant, predictable, and lame in the face of such greatness before me. but like, he gave me something, but i cant think of it now. he was a really cool dude and had a nice house. if i think of what it was he gave me, i will tell you all, because it was doom related and if i have any psychic blood in me, it should be somewhat legitimate and interesting!

damn dude, you think im making this up? your just jealous i had the dream and you didn't. i have a feeling, that apparently to zaldron or lut, this is gonna belong in Post Hell.
i am so misunderstood :~(

Yes, I'm totally jealous of this dream which means absolutely nothing whatsoever.

I hit the post reply button but for once, I can't think of a thing to say...

it's just so crazy it might have happened.

I had a dream where I met cyb once. He had like a big mansion and 2 indoor pools and his computer desk was next to his pool. Wierd ass shit man.

I don't think I've ever dreamed about Doom. If I did, it obviously wasn't worth remmebering.

Too busy dreaming about a certain young miss with fabulous bone-structure and perfect titties.

heh, at least I got some on holiday or i'd be a wreck by now.

I've had DOOM dreams, one of them being where I was in the Tower of Babel and I was splattered into mincemeat by Cybie's rockets...

a certain young miss with fabulous bone-structure

What, is it different from bone structure of other humans?

She's got great sharp features, comes from having good bone structure.

Actually, Zaldron, I take it back, I do talk total shit, I'm sorry.

Weirdos

Doomworld

Quick, phone the newspapers, bbg! :)

ah, what the hell, he's right
/

You know, you should've posted this in the thread in the religion & politics forum about Doom related dreams.
Anyway, sounds like an interesting dream.

BAAAAWAAAAAAMP

BOWAAAMP

BOWAMMMPP PINK BOWAAAMPP P FUNKAFUNKAFUNKA

I wanna funk my turkaaaaa.

Oh yah baby, funk my turkaaaaaaaa.

BOWAMMMMPPPPPPPPAAAA PINK, BOWMMMAAAAAAMPPPPPAAAA FUNKAFUNKAFUNKA

I LOVE TO FUNKA MY TURKAAAAAAAAA
YAH! BABY! YAH! FUNK MY TURKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

BOWAM-APTWIGOP BOWMAPPPPPPPPPA PIN, BOWMAAAAPPPAA, FUNKA MY TURKAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Fear not kid, you're not alone. I've dreamt about John Carmack two times in the past few months. It's usually nothing special, though in my dreams he always seems MUCH bigger than me, although I'm 6 ft. tall. There's probably some Freudian phallus-related explanation for this, but what the hell.

He didn't do anything

He WAS doing something incredibly useful, you just didn't know that.

I had a dream about DW the day I got my PHP for editing profiles. I posted this before, but anyways: it was about becoming an admin :P I caught Ling in IRC and talked him into promoting me. I got to see all the cool admin features like forum listings and properties, the user database, password listings, control panel with options like mass prune (which I used on Bane), and then it got whacko; like, I could order people and animals through the admin control panel, so I placed an order and Ling showed up with arioch (although I didn't order them), they raided my kitchen and ate part of the cabinets & table, threw up on me, and disappeared. I found myself trapped in the forum, vacuuming it's neverending floor. There was a mess of stupid posts lying around like sheets of paper. Ling's laughing eminated all around me.

I had a dream about DW the day I got my PHP for editing profiles. I posted this before, but anyways: it was about becoming an admin :P I caught Ling in IRC and talked him into promoting me. I got to see all the cool admin features like forum listings and properties, the user database, password listings, control panel with options like mass prune (which I used on Bane), and then it got whacko; like, I could order people and animals through the admin control panel, so I placed an order and Ling showed up with arioch (although I didn't order them), they raided my kitchen and ate part of the cabinets & table, threw up on me, and disappeared. I found myself trapped in the forum, vacuuming it's neverending floor. There was a mess of stupid posts lying around like sheets of paper. Ling's laughing eminated all around me.

This is quite possibly the funniest fucking thing I have ever read. It's pretty damn easy to visualize.

I had a dream where I met cyb once. He had like a big mansion and 2 indoor pools and his computer desk was next to his pool. Wierd ass shit man.

I DREAM OF MIKE WATSON! That's who thats about btw heh