Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Red_Warrior

I live!.... oww x_x

I'm glad to see that you're still alive.
The last of your posts I remeber, was the Noskill memorial thread where you wrote that you might not be missed by anyone if you died.
It's strange, but three hours ago this post popped up into my mind and I began to wonder where you were (had forgotten that you had an operation ahead of you, sorry). I was almost beginning to be afraid that you'd passed away in the meantime.
And then I saw a thread started by you, *whew*.

Hope you'll recover soon.

My new username would get it pretty quick, though. :) Not that I care. I feel like a lamer with all these posts.

Boy, then I must be a proffessional looser. ;)

My new username would get it pretty quick, though. :) Not that I care. I feel like a lamer with all these posts.

Boy, then I must be a proffessional looser. ;)

I'm like in 4th place in the postcount race, but whos counting? Oh yeah, the forum software :)

I'm hanging in there, been going head to head with cren for the passed week.

...with Xenoman and me trailing behind him. Where'd Xenoman go anyway?

It's strange, but three hours ago this post popped up into my mind and I began to wonder where you were (had forgotten that you had an operation ahead of you, sorry). I was almost beginning to be afraid that you'd passed away in the meantime.

Awww, ya' missed me! *Hugs* It actually makes me feel much better that I've been missed ^.^;; but I'm okay, the four holes are healing fine... just playing some Carmageddon ^_^. Strange thing... do you actually have to "finish" the race (the laps with the checkpoints) to keep the points you have? If you just go around breaking and squishing stuff mine doesn't keep the points after the race. Is mine botched or...?

Banned as I recall.

Yeah, he posted in Ling's custom title thread and his name wasn't listed. He still hangs around as SwedishDoomer or Xenoboy but he doesn't post much.

...with Xenoman and me trailing behind him. Where'd Xenoman go anyway?

Heh...I think I just shot past Lament, now I'm on Liam's tail...somebody stop me!

somebody stop me!

I think you should be careful saying things like that, now that the moderators can change postcount :)

somebody stop me!

I think you should be careful saying things like that, now that the moderators can change postcount :)

Heh, yeah I can stop you if you really want ;)

somebody stop me!

Heh, yeah I can stop you if you really want ;)

NO COMMENT