Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elmo

Is the skulltag server down?

4:10:01 PM: Internet Doom Explorer started. Happy Fragging ;-)
4:10:02 PM: IP2C is up to date
4:10:02 PM: You are banned on the Skulltag master server. Use previous servers list. Number of servers=0
4:11:15 PM: Can't connect to theSkulltag master server. Use previous servers list. Number of servers=0
4:11:25 PM: You are banned on the Skulltag master server. Use previous servers list. Number of servers=0

I can't go to the forums either, am I really banned or are the servers just down? I didn't do anything wrong to get banned D:

Do you use another alias for the forums/irc/master? I'll send this topic to the staff and see what they say.

Hm, I did recently move so my IP has changed dunno why it'd be banned though

elmo said:

Hm, I did recently move so my IP has changed dunno why it'd be banned though

Do you have another alias? The only user that was been banned from everything recently was named Blackenedkiller.

lol, I havn't logged onto the skulltag forums for a while but I can pm you my e-mail, and yeah I'm banned, I went over to a friends and the site worked there

elmo said:

lol, I havn't logged onto the skulltag forums for a while but I can pm you my e-mail, and yeah I'm banned, I went over to a friends and the site worked there

Why do I need your email if you can just post your alias on Skulltag?

Well I didn't remember it earlier but I dug around my other email and found it, sorry about that, it's jeebus, I appreciate you trying to help me btw :)

whats the skulltag admins email? i cant even go to skulltag.com to find out

elmo said:

whats the skulltag admins email? i cant even go to skulltag.com to find out

How about you continue this topic in PM with me and let this topic burn in Hell.

elmo, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.