Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bashe

Seth Green throws a fit

Odds that it's a parody of Christian Bale's freak out: 68%

Also, he's so little and cute, it's hard to take him seriously.

Nomad said:

Odds that it's a parody of Christian Bale's freak out: 68%

Isn't it a little late to be doing a parody?

What I gathered is that some guys came up to him and ran off with his stuff. He was standing about five feet away from where a security guard was supposed to be. The security guard was inside, helping to move a table.

I'd be pissed too.

I was just thinking, I'm surprised he didn't cuss that much. Either he mustn't have been that pissed off, or isn't much of a potty mouth. In either case, I actually have to say I'm a little impressed. Of course that's only 30 seconds of the outburst, so who knows what happened.

Seeing someone that small turn that table over made me laugh pretty hard. I wonder what they took to cause him to react that way? He seems pretty relaxed, normally.

Nomad said:

I was just thinking, I'm surprised he didn't cuss that much. Either he mustn't have been that pissed off, or isn't much of a potty mouth. In either case, I actually have to say I'm a little impressed. Of course that's only 30 seconds of the outburst, so who knows what happened.

Impressed? He flipped a table over. He had a tantrum.

The way he did it was too comical. I'm willing to bet at that point he realized he was being ridiculous and did it for the lulz.

Nomad said:

The way he did it was too comical. I'm willing to bet at that point he realized he was being ridiculous and did it for the lulz.

That's what I thought when he flipped the table. Even if it's not staged, Seth is probably the kind of guy who will now go and make a Robot Chicken sketch out of it.

fastest way to kill a meme. Make it mainstream. (That's what happened to the Christian Bale rant anyway)