Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

Why bother?

It's a funky thingie on www.altavista.com that translates text and web pages, stripping them of any meaning in the process.

Me and my frinds actualy did a German projekt just by writing it in English, then translating with Babbelfish. With a few minor(ish) changes, we got it to sound halfway decent. ;D
TIP: Don't put apostropes in the stuff you translate, it fuks it up.

Nothing is funnier than a Japanese page translated with Babelfish. Especially a Japanese CG art page.

Try translating a random text from english to another language using babelfish, then back, then to some other language again, then back, etc, repeat a couple of times. Stupidity cannot be concealed.

DOS prompt.
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Especially when you go around and bash Sir Command.Com.

WTF? DOS prompt is cool...better than Windows XP.

Hey Dan, you forgot several internal organs over your other username, mind putting those on?... :P

Believe me, I don't like them either. In fact I don't like any bands. I just download those mp3s that somehow I tend to like. That's why my mp3 list is so freaky, never containing more than 5 songs from the same band.

That's why my mp3 list is so freaky, never containing more than 5 songs from the same band.

So, nothing like this?

That's why my mp3 list is so freaky, never containing more than 5 songs from the same band.

So, nothing like this?

that's just frightening.

Have you heard of a song called Gibt Mir Mein Hert Zürück? And how about Keine Sterne im Athens, if your big on German music.

Hell, how about Kraftwerk?

So, nothing like this?

Meh. I have about as many NIN MP3s.

I have more metallica mp3's than anything else... as I recall I got all their cd's ripped. god I hate metallica.