Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AveryMaurice

The most kick-ass prank call with funniest ending.

Meh, after hearing the following one, every other prank call recording I hear just sounds lame in comparison.

Long live Tom Mabe. :D

The "Prank Owner" got owned the Greek way, and didn't even realize it.

Steeveeo said:

Long live Tom Mabe. :D

Indeed!

Maes said:

The "Prank Owner" got owned the Greek way, and didn't even realize it.

Pretty much what I was thinking.

It's a little childish, but I think this is my favorite prank, albiet over Ventrillo instead of the phone:

The woman in the Duke clip has some serious issues. I bet the person playing the samples knows her and knew what would tick her off, otherwise I have no idea how he could've expected such hilarity to result from playing 3 Duke quotes over and over. EDIT: Scratch that, apparently idiots are easy to find on vent. VideoCompiler ftw

I like ones that show people failing to use their brains:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIIRmIQVXrE

Georgef551 said:
THAT one was funny,

Actually, the old man wins for keeping his cool all along.

Belial said:
I have no idea how he could've expected such hilarity to result from playing 3 Duke quotes over and over. EDIT: Scratch that, apparently idiots are easy to find on vent.

Maybe it's a "photoshopped" parody.

Or to show how it's not hard to mess with a potentially stressed or newbie customer service employee :p

Now that I think of it... the "prankster" in the first prank got thoroughly owned: pretending you don't hear/understand is a very common form of pranking/counter-pranking in Greece, forcing the other party to repeat himself over and over until he changes his wording to something that sounds less cool or just to back off.

Considering how well the "Greek" spoke in the end,, I doubt he didn't understand. He was toying with him all along (at least until he definitively classed him as "prankster"). Being in a business rather than e.g. his house prevented him from getting more assertive early on, but he pwned the prankster anyway.

1) prank call random large corporations with large supplies of cash, trying to trick them into saying sexually explicit things

2) sue them for sexual harassment using the audio as proof (tactically omitting portions that make it look like a crank call)

3) profit

Belial said:

Re Danarchys vid:

That's awesome.

Step 1: Prank someone with soundboards
Step 2: Record their response
Step 3: Turn their response into a soundboard
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit!

Video somewhat related...

The WoW nerd prank was my favorite of the Ventrilo harassment series.

4 strngh 4 stm lthr belt? AHHH

Danarchy said:
Step 1: Prank someone with soundboards

Most likely not even that. The Peggy voice might well be acted or part of a private conversation.

myk said:

Most likely not even that. The Peggy voice might well be acted or part of a private conversation.

Uh, did you listen to Danarchy's vid?

Indeed. Does it sound to you like something you can't put together?

myk said:

Indeed. Does it sound to you like something you can't put together?

Do you think that's really more likely?

Occam's razor, dude.

Danarchy said:
Do you think that's really more likely?

You forget my incredulous position is opposed to being convinced that it isn't manufactured. It isn't a conclusion. I'll stick to that till I see more info about those involved showing the recording makes sense or someone admitting they fabricated it :p

I didn't say the same about other pranks because phones, for example, can't be exploited as easily as Ventrilo.

I've been listening to Prank Phone Calls for months now. Here's a list of Youtube Keywords to search for that produce awesome results.

1) Frank Garret (or Duncan Construction...same thing) Anything related to this is completely fucking epic

2) Tom The Pissed Off Roofer

3) Bait Shop Guy

4) Angry Black Gangsta (or ABG)

5) Satanic Racist

6) You have to watch "I dare you to top this" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAtSuADoztg . Best prank phone call EVER

7) Check out http://www.realmofdarkness.net/ for more awesome prank calls. I suggest you browse the forums.

For those of you just getting started... Start here http://realmofdarknessforums.net/home/index.php?topic=229.0 for original prank calls to the victims so you can understand.

Frank Garret has brought me so much joy and laughter YOU HAVE to check it out.

Also look up anything by xaozzz he is a god at Prank Calling.

myk said:

You forget my incredulous position is opposed to being convinced that it isn't manufactured. It isn't a conclusion. I'll stick to that till I see more info about those involved showing the recording makes sense or someone admitting they fabricated it :p

I didn't say the same about other pranks because phones, for example, can't be exploited as easily as Ventrilo.

I know VC, it isn't fake. In fact "peggy" herself got the original poster of the vid suspended from youtube. 4 times. She created some anti-griefer group that lasted maybe 2 months.

Belial said:

The woman in the Duke clip has some serious issues. I bet the person playing the samples knows her and knew what would tick her off, otherwise I have no idea how he could've expected such hilarity to result from playing 3 Duke quotes over and over. EDIT: Scratch that, apparently idiots are easy to find on vent. VideoCompiler ftw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIIRmIQVXrE

I think that Peggy is just all around nuts. Here she is calling 20/20 Video and giving them all kinds of grief over the movie Lord of the Rings and wanting a new box for it. She later has Duke Nukem call and try to deal with them. I'm guessing that she was married to Duke at one point, but they broke up and Duke started to harass her on Vent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SrRgZRsask