Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Csonicgo

Robocalls on the rise again

Some new retards that think the law doesn't apply to them are at it again. This time it's a credit card scheme. They're calling from Somewhere in Omaha, Nebraska, and are randomly calling number combinations from known extensions. They claim to be called "Financial Solutions" and I've been told that you can actually get a human on the line if you stay on the line. Troll them mercilessly. Most of the robocall numbers seem to be coming from the 402 area code.

Heres an article about it. It's getting pretty bad.

These fuckers called me 3 times in the past 4 hours. it's like some robotic stalker.

I've only had one robocall since adding my number to the "do not call" register - a customer feedback survey from Telstra following a billing dispute. :D
Needless to say that's one sort of caller I feel no guilt at hanging up on.

These again? I remember the "Your car insurance is about to expire" nonsense earlier in the year.

Mr. Chris said:

These again? I remember the "Your car insurance is about to expire" nonsense earlier in the year.

Oh wait, that was them? I got that like once a week. I always hang up on any sort of automated call as soon as I get it. The only exception is the library when they call to tell me my book is in. Though I haven't been to the library in about a decade.

They're more persistant, never sleep and don't have to be paid a commission for each sucker they reel in.

I get it where one of the call machines must call 2 numbers and the one who picks up first gets the messege. As I seem to get a lot of calls where no one is there and it only happens after a few rings.

and I hate pro fundraisers get a ton of them.

but I always enjoy the phone slam after getting one of these calls

Malinku said:

\
but I always enjoy the phone slam after getting one of these calls

I installed an Old Western Electric Rotary phone just to do that shit.