Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deeforce

banana video + my released videos on youtube (enjoy!)

Dear Doomworld members,
I found THE funniest video of all times. I really can't stop watching it and I want to know what you think about it. Here is the link:

I'm a banana

There are also videos I put on youtube. There is no Doom video right now, but I will release one very soon! Look here, if you are interested:

Released Videos

I think the Banana guy needs to step up the dose on the Ritalin.

Very true Dan. In fact, I didn't find much, if any, humor in Deeforce's video. Seemed kinda annoying really :/

Deeforce said:

Dear Doomworld members,
I found THE funniest video of all times. I really can't stop watching it and I want to know what you think about it. Here is the link:

I'm a banana

That was almost as bad as your posting.

Here's another annoying off topic adsense related question. For youtube ads, I read somewhere that ads are 'flat rate'. Does that mean that, unlike the web, maybe for youtube its pointless to try and optimize for high paying keywords like 'credit card' and medical terms and shit (like flat rate might mean if you make a video about spoons and bananas, it could make as much money as any other crap). Whoever is the most viral wins.

I'll assume the first video is that stupid idiot ray comfort.. yet another example of how idiotic and broken the entire economic system is. Some retard has retarded ideas about bananas, and probably makes a million dollars from the memes attached to it (selling books/whatever.. even negative attention is good attention, such as the thunderf00t 'debate' (which was dumb) increased the fame of both parties.. and it spreads via word of mouth (=viral).. kinda like exactly what I'm doing now, oops.).

edit- oh, my assumption was completely wrong. But I only survived 1/4 of the first video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfv-Qn1M58I&feature=related

Well if we're on the subject of repetitive music videos people made for Youtube...

Being overly repetitive and annoying is the perfect way to get the masses' attention. Why do you think most popular music is, well... popular?

MikeRS said:

Well... at least they're not as annoying as...

Fred has to be the most annoying person that I've seen on Youtube. A queer teen with a balloon stuck in his throat is not my idea of entertaining, yet he's got f*cking t-shirts here in the U.S. I watched about 5 seconds of one of his videos once and I felt like head was going to explode. I'd rather get rick rolled 100 times than watch one Fred video.

The only good thing IMO that is sort of popular on youtube would be Youtube Poop, but even watching a bunch of them can get repetitive after a long time.

Mattfrie1 said:

The only good thing IMO that is sort of popular on youtube would be Youtube Poop, but even watching a bunch of them can get repetitive after a long time.

Yeah, most of them are horribly dumb, but this one always made me smile:

Mattfrie1 said:

Funny, about nearly a year ago I did a youpoop video that involves playing all of DOOM ep1 songs at once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsYvsnMIXYs

DuckReconMajor said:

Yeah, most of them are horribly dumb, but this one always made me smile:

This one is fairly similar:

One of the best things about youtube poop is you go to youtube and type 'yout' and 'youtube poop' is the 2nd match in the drop down box. Its like a google bomb defaming youtube, heh heh.

How about gi joe psa's? Porkchop sandwiches!