Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
spank

Latest announcement

Ling: in what way is resetting the post count an effective way of punishing, er, the dumbasses? I, at least, don't find it a great pointer to see if someone is important to (these) forums.

Granted, guys like Lüt, Zaldron and Maonth may get some recnognition from their enormous post counts, but is that all? Shouldn't the forums' users be judged by their pertinence, sense of opportunity and correction (I'm not including politeness - deadnail's a mofo :)?

Personally, I think a warning, followed by a second one and an account deletion if necessary would be the best method...

post count

Yeah but I don't flaunt it, it's everybody else that makes a deal out of it. I'm not claiming any status except addict, and possibly stooge.

Me neither. I need a job, and I have no life. Is there ANY reason why others should want that?

Do not associate my spamming with postcount addiction or some of duel against Lüt. I post here (a lot) because I love this place. That's it.

...it's everybody else that makes a deal out of it. I'm not claiming any status...

Precisely!