Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

i need to lock doom

i have a very cool doom background here at my dad's house and i would like to keep it up. my dad thinks it looks nice too, though not much of a doomer. however my brother thinks doom is for dweebs and always replaces my background with a low-res shity picture of some gay ass low rider painted pink. anyway i would like some software that would lock doom to the background, or even a good windows trick to keep him from changeing it. perhaps something that asks for a password if u want to change the background and desktop

all I can really think of are user setting in the controll panel, but that's a shitty and messy way of doing it.

i set the picture as a web event, he dont know about that. however it is kind of slowing down this already slow computer. i really would like to find a program that locks out people from changeing the desktop

that's basicly what I said above, but it seems alittle messy just to get a background you want.

actually, if he doesn't know much about windows just delete all the backgrounds in the list so only the doom one is displayed.

Can't you force registry entries to be read-only with Regedit? Or should I stop licking frog's backs?

well he dont know much about windows but he does know how to right click and set as wallpaper, that rules out deleting all the wallpaper files. as for multiple users i dont usally use that on windows, thats what LINUX is for. besides it is baslicly my computer, i am the only one who takes care of it, even if it is a pice of dog shit

sephiroth's brother don't.

Ahhh... family trait...Fod remembers when Sep's mom complained he had been using Microsoft word and had left "whiteout" all over the monitor

sephiroth's brother don't.

Ahhh... family trait...Fod remembers when Sep's mom complained he had been using Microsoft word and had left "whiteout" all over the monitor

You did that joke already :p

You did that joke already :p

influx of newbies, let me be stupid to a wider audience :)

Hmm, I guess I understand.

YOU SIR, ARE A WANK.