Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AveryMaurice

Lockerz : Site from creators of Amazon that gives stuff out for free?!?!

I just tried out Lockerz, and basically its a non-scam site from some of the creators of Amazon that is aiming on collecting "PTZ" to get stuff for free, like ipods, wiis, etc. Suprisingly, it didnt take as many points as I thought it would to to get anything. On my first day on the site I got 40 PTZ and got myself a 2GB usb key, and my friend got a 32GB ipod touch in 3 weeks. Its actually pretty cool. You dont take surveys or fill out offers to get points, you just play games, answer polls and such. I find the site to be great so far if they can keep it up.

If anyone wants to try out the site, its invite only beta right now, so leave a reply with your email and I'll send you an invite.

What do you guys think.

Sounds interesting, and from this thread and some other stuff it sounds pretty legit. I've wanted a cheap way to get more MB of storage anyway x)

As for how it would make money, it's a way for companies to predict what they can sell and how much. The company who owns the site will sell this information to companies, and it uses some of it to stock the site and keep the workers paid. Right now it's going through the boom phase so if you want a bunch of stuff from there, you better get in quick, the first raise in prize 'prices' mean they're going to hike them up again, probably sooner rather than later.

Also if you're going to promote invites read your pms, i'd expect people on this site to know how you can get spam. And the site is apparently down from prize redeeming ... apparently they need better/more servers to handle traffic =/

DuckReconMajor said:

Is free stuff worth spam?

Hmm.

The main reason I posted this is because you DO NOT recieve spam, Lockerz most noticable feature.

avery1555 said:

The main reason I posted this is because you DO NOT recieve spam, Lockerz most noticable feature.

Cool. What about them taking your cell phone number? Do they actually call you?

DuckReconMajor said:

Cool. What about them taking your cell phone number? Do they actually call you?

No, they take your cell phone number in case you forget your password they text it to you.

@Bucket : Sent, might take a couple minutes to get in your inbox.

I'll give it a shot, sounds pretty cool.
I don't have a job right now, so it sounds like a neat way to pass the time. And get free stuff.

seismos.gmail@com :p

DuckReconMajor said:

So right now the only way to get ptz is to play that catch the stuff game and the daily post?

For the beta, apparently in a couple days they are adding games and other things to get the ptz.

I'll invite everyone that asked as soon as I can, sites down right now again.

Super Jamie said:

Shame it's American-only.

Dammit.

<-- Feels left out. /:(

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Are you sure it's American-only? I've been looking at the site and it specifically mentions Brazil customers will be able to redeem soon, and it makes sparse mentions of "international members" being able to redeem.

Fisk said:

Are you sure it's American-only? I've been looking at the site and it specifically mentions Brazil customers will be able to redeem soon, and it makes sparse mentions of "international members" being able to redeem.

It is NOT American only, I am Canadian and I can recieve.

Guest DILDOMASTER666

Yeah, sorry avery. Another friend invited me late last night while I was sleeping apparently. :o

Fisk said:

Yeah, sorry avery. Another friend invited me late last night while I was sleeping apparently. :o

Not a problem

Danarchy, sending yours.

avery1555 said:

The main reason I posted this is because you DO NOT recieve spam,

Despite your posting.

If you give ANY website your phone number, you deserve to be prankcalled and telemarketed endlessly. Who the fuck would do that?

Mr. Freeze said:

If you give ANY website your phone number, you deserve to be prankcalled and telemarketed endlessly. Who the fuck would do that?

Its your cellphone number, and in the agreement it says they will not call you unless you forget your password (which they text to you). If you dont trust the service thats fine, but since its by some of the creators of Amazon I am willing to give that information.