Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KuriKai

dmp zombieguy 3dmodel released

I have now released my first ever model for the doomsday engine
It is the zombieguy

I tried to make him a mix or a real human and the sprite
there are no particles or gibs done with this model

[edit] download it for doomsday here >http://files.dengine.net/dmp-zombieguy-20091115.pk3

I encourage you to edit and improve on any part of it. also adapt it for the port of your choice
It is released under the gpl2 or later license, so that means if you distribute your edited version you have to release the source to your changes as well.
[edit]get the source files here > http://files.dengine.net/dmp-zombieguy-src-20091115.7z

Hm. Well, it's better than the existing model. Though the skin could do with some more contrast in the colours imo.

Yes, it does look better than the existing model. All you need is to get DaniJ's zombie faces on there as well. :D

I'm actually working on a complete new set of skins for this model. No need to go slapping those old faces on there :)

DaniJ said:

I'm actually working on a complete new set of skins for this model. No need to go slapping those old faces on there :)

Awesome.

A new version is uploaded with a few changes to his head like lowering of the head, lowering of the ears and a more detailed skin for his face
and also removed the constant gun flash.

get it from the first post

remember it is released under gpl2 or later so I encourage you to edit and improve on it,