Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pritch

APOLOGY

If I broke the forums, God knows how, but if I did, I'm really sorry.

It's not my style to that sort of thing on purpose.

If the forum software is that easily bust I think something should be done about it.

Can I PLEASE have my postcount and status back? And the DOLT thing isn't very nice, either, so I'm not speaking to Lut unless he changes it. I'll accept Dumbass, even though I didn't do it on purpose.

I'm not staying otherwise. What do you do if you want your account deleted? Is there an option or do you have to ask for it? It should be available to do as quickly as signing up in the first place.

*sighs*

this could be goodbye, guys.

Lament, Prime, deadnail, Doomboy, Air Raid (local boy) etc., good flippin' with ya.

Big up to dan and orion.

bye for now,
pritch.

This is like Cyphers "I'M LEAVING" thread...except this one is funny. Hahahahahahahaha, "can I please have my post count back?"...*dies laughing*

doubt they'll do anything about it (plus making a new thread about it doesn't help, they'd prefer you to post in the other one or PMS them). I don't see a reason to leave though, plenty of people got shitty titles and postcounts for doing something stupid and are also the more respected members. To name a few: arioch, archvile, and IMJack.

and I don't think there's an option to delete acounts, you could change your email address in your profile to something you wont remember, then do the same for your password, and your acount will be useless.

You should stay, but it's up to you.

Pritch, I don't think posting a new thread about apologizing does you any good at all. I believe that you didn't break the forums on purpose, but I will nevertheless suggest that you try to ignore your demoted postcount and your title.
Maybe your original postcount will return if you don't do anything stupid.

And Orion is right: A few nice guys got shitty titles and status, but that doesn't hurt my respect towards them. It's your general behavior that matters, not your postcount, title or status.

I'm not staying otherwise. What do you do if you want your account deleted? Is there an option or do you have to ask for it? It should be available to do as quickly as signing up in the first place.

Well, I don't know about deletion but you can just let it sit and rot. Its postcount is low enough to have been passed up by just about everyone who still can, so no one will notice it on the memberlist or anything :P

Seriously, don't sweat it. I was banned with 1100 posts or thereabouts for breaking the forums, but I just came back anyway, it wasn't the end of the world or anything. Post count ain't everything, it's what you have to say in those posts that matters.

Just work it off. It couldn't take you that long. It only took you, what, two or three months to hit 666 posts. It took me that long to get out from -100 when I pissed off Linguica.

The things you miss when you're offline...

my brother doesn't like being called an idiot by people who don't know him.
if he knew I was on here he'd kill me, he always goes on about not copying him and stuff, though mostly he copies me I played Doom before him, but I admit he's better he plays all the time, personaly I think Quake is alot better so I go those forums mostly now.
btw I am Andrew Pritchard I'm 12 and I'm pritch's brother. He's Alex and he's 18, but he acts like a 5 year old.

if he knew I was on here he'd kill me

you do know he can read what you say right?

Made threads mutate into 37 screens wide aberrations full of garbage TWICE. We would'be inmediatly banned a newbie if he did something like that.

pritch, what's the big deal regarding postcounts and titles?

This forum is to talk, learn, teach and communicate. Not to show off some pompous string of text and a 4 digit number. If your only point was getting into the 20 top posters then you're completely missing the point.

Easy, the forum automatically tabulates text as soon as it finds a space character. But if you write "6666666...etc" and keep on going for a long time, the forum won't break down the string and stretch the canvas.

Big up to dan and orion.

Hmm...why does he like me so much?
/me shrugs
Its odd, I seem to make friends just by being in their presence...oh well.

Easy, the forum automatically tabulates text as soon as it finds a space character. But if you write "6666666...etc" and keep on going for a long time, the forum won't break down the string and stretch the canvas.

Oh, that kind of breaking. I thought I was the only one who called that breaking. It is very annoying.

Anyway, If I wer him, I'd either just work myself up out of the hole, or make a new account. Not that much of a loss, if you ask me.

Yeah, he did something stupid... twice... but it's pretty much the only stupid thing he's done the whole time he's been here. I think -666 posts is a bit harsh for that. Hopefully he'll come back. Of the people to leave since I've been here, I would say that Pritch is one of the coolest.

I think Lüt would gladly take the probation out but pritch's reaction was ridiculous.

I agree. Postcount and custom titles are just like toys for the mods to play with. Unless you're banned it shouldn't matter to you, and even then you could always just head off to DoomCenter or even go outside or read a buck or something.

I think Lüt would gladly take the probation out but pritch's reaction was ridiculous.

I would have to agree with you. I would certainly hate to lose my postcount, but I wouldn't leave because of it. The community (most of it, anyway) is worth staying for.

...or read a buck or something.

Hmmm...
Federal Reserve Note
The United States of America
This Note is Legal Tender for All Debts, Public and Private
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Texas
K90182727L
Washington, D.C.
Series 1995
Treasury of the United States
One Dollar
(Turn)
The United States of America
In God We Trust
One
One Dollar

Hmmm...how very boring

I believe I did not create a "I messed up, I'm sorry" thread when I got banned. I mailed to Ling, didn't work.

So here I am, posting again, on the very same computer.

my brother doesn't like being called an idiot by people who don't know him.
if he knew I was on here he'd kill me, he always goes on about not copying him and stuff, though mostly he copies me I played Doom before him, but I admit he's better he plays all the time, personaly I think Quake is alot better so I go those forums mostly now.
btw I am Andrew Pritchard I'm 12 and I'm pritch's brother. He's Alex and he's 18, but he acts like a 5 year old.

Yeah, I understand that (it took me a while to get used to the loose use of insults on these boards), but your brother needs to understand that it isn't meant seriously, when people on these forums call him "Dolt".
Anyway, I respect that you prefer Quake to Doom, but I don't think talking too openly about it on these forums is such a wise thing to do, seeing as most of us live and breathe for Doom (some of us could take it as a serious insult, if people come to these forums and say "Quake is better than Doom"). Just a friendly word of advice.