Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pritch

APOLOGY

luck? I don't need luck! I have it all thought out! If I started doing 50 posts a day, I would get there in about 73-74 years.

luck? I don't need luck! I have it all thought out! If I started doing 50 posts a day, I would get there in about 73-74 years.

WTF?

I typed something under there, or else I'm losing it.

I was going to say don't worry, Lüt will be there in five years ;)

And I can't ever get there, 'cos evertime I get to 666 I DOLT, and get it -666'd.

And with your habits, you'll be lucky to live seven years. Let alone seventy.

And I can't ever get there, 'cos evertime I get to 666 I DOLT, and get it -666'd.

You just need to learn that goatse.cx links are a no-no. Frankly, I don't see why that #$¤€&§ link is so darn popular - the first time I did the unholy mistake of clicking on that link, I almost puked.

Da ghettoness is spreadin! Lüt just said aight! Congratulations, and welcome to da dark side mah brotha!

/me hands Lüt a 40 of ST. Ives special brew (kiwi-strawberry), a fat-ass blunt full of christmas bud, and a fine lookin, size D, latin ho, wit da FINEST ghetto-booty you eva seen/

Ain't life grand!
¦]

Aight, next person to quote that line gets their postcount reset.

How about if we quote Loot?

Aight, next person to quote that line gets their postcount reset.

What, reset to zero?

THEN I'LL DO IT!

And with your habits, you'll be lucky to live seven years. Let alone seventy.

weed gives life meaning. Rather live shorter and fuller than longer and emptier. It would be a shame if I got shot though =\